Latest Posts in Design Classics
12 August 2011
United Nude is a brand that really stands out from the rest with its ergonomic, almost architectural shoes that almost seem to defy gravity in their clever construction. I've been tempted to invest in one of their stylish designs for a while now, but have been
6 June 2011
Wear a piece of footwear history with Roger Vivier's classic 'Pilgrim' pumps, as worn by Catherine Deneuve in the 1967 film Belle de Jour. The original shoes were black patent leather with a silver buckle, but the bright colours currently available to buy somehow
19 January 2011
What we love most about these shoes is the way they can be seen as a pair of 'starter' Louboutins: easy to wear, save-uppable and simple enough to match with your wardrobe, they're the ideal first pair to buy from the design legend, as most importantly, they're
11 August 2010
Ah, Sanrio! The creators of Hello Kitty and all things kitsch and cutesy have joined forces with Doc Martens - a brand far less likely to be associated with all-things-girly - to create these really quite wonderful limited edition DM boots that are worthy of
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...