Latest Posts in Design Classics
23 April 2009
We're big fans of Azzedine Alaia's cultish, daring styles and these new platforms are very much in keeping with the designer's offer so far. The trademark cut-out details works beautifully here, making for a pretty sandal with an edge - but it's that zig-zag
28 January 2008
Hallelujah! Let there be dancing in the streets! For today, we decree to be Thank-God-It's-Miu-Miu Day. Why, you might ask? Because they've finally gone back to what they do best - gorgeous jewelled flats! In anthracite leather, these lovelies are the cat's
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...