- Gallery: The best designer shoes for summer Read More »
- GALLERY: Rupert Sanderson A/W 2012 Read More »
- Brian Atwood's smokin' hot A/W 2012 Read More »
- Vote with your feet: support the Team GB Read More »
- Pink Champagne blush at Marc by Marc Jacobs Read More »
Latest Posts in Designer Shoes
21 March 2012
The sun has finally come out to play and is cheering us up considerably here in London this afternoon. In fact, it's even warm enough that we can now think about pulling on our most minimal footwear and prancing about in summery styles like this creation from
6 March 2012
Need more colour in your life? Why not channel the summer's brights and loud prints all in one shoes with these amazing sandals by Ernesto Esposito. The luxe designer has a real appetite for colour, and in this style he certainly hasn't attempted to reign it
1 March 2012
There's only one Chrissie Morris - which is sometimes a shame because her small but perfectly-formed collection of artisan shoes is so utterly divine we wish she could make more! These sandals from her spring/summer collection for 2012 are a good example of why
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- As Cannes draws to a close, more amazing looks are emerging...
- All Saints have just launched short film, New Music City, the...
- There are so many beautiful jumpsuits on the virtual high...
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...
- Another day, another afternoon spent lusting after an ASOS...