- Shoes at London Fashion Week: Sophia Read More »
- Pointed toe pumps: how to get the look Read More »
- GALLERY: Rupert Sanderson A/W 2012 Read More »
- Brian Atwood's smokin' hot A/W 2012 Read More »
- Vote with your feet: support the Team GB Read More »
Latest Posts in Designer Shoes
30 July 2012
If you really want to show your support for Team GB in style, we can recommend these very special shoes by Gina, available now from Harrods. The head-turning heels are made with Swarovski crystals for a sparkling finish and a slingback/peep toe combo for hot
23 July 2012
You simply can't go wrong with a pair of black glitter sandals, especially when they have beautiful, contrasting gold accents somewhere in the equation. Add in a touch of sheer class from Rupert Sanderson and you've got shoe perfection - at least if its a
18 July 2012
Charlotte Olympia Dellal has really been letting her imagination go wild in her designs recently, and we have to say we approve of this development - particularly when she turns out flights of fancy like this 'Anastasia' shoe, which is decorated with the cherubic
16 July 2012
British designer Nicholas Kirkwood seems to be having another major fashion moment just now, with a long list of celebs queueing up to wear his inventive and elegant shoes. From Jessica Biel's amazing neon heels to Victoria Beckham's 5-inch stilettos, there's
25 June 2012
Remember the catwalk collaboration that Kanye West did with Giuseppe Zanotti at the end of 2011? Perhaps, like many of us here at Shoewawa, you'd prefer not to - because the result of the pairing was a range of clunky, over-the-top pieces like these
13 June 2012
This week's utterly to-die-for (and fabulously expensive) shoes of choice are made by Yves Saint Laurent, and they're really tapping into our current love of all-things satin, embellished and vintage inspired. The timeless glamour exuded by these shoes is
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...