- Shoes at London Fashion Week: Sophia Read More »
- Pointed toe pumps: how to get the look Read More »
- GALLERY: Rupert Sanderson A/W 2012 Read More »
- Brian Atwood's smokin' hot A/W 2012 Read More »
- Vote with your feet: support the Team GB Read More »
Latest Posts in Designer Shoes
11 June 2012
On a rainy Monday morning, this week's "dream on" is a pipedream in more ways than one: a shoe that's resolutely designed for good weather, and for those with a spare £550 to blow on unpractical but utterly gorgeous shoes. The espadrille platform marks them
7 June 2012
If you've noticed a trend for sea creatures on shoes this season, you can bet your bottom dollar that Miuccia Prada had something to do with it! Miu Miu's positively awesome starfish sandals are setting the trend for sea-horses, starfish and other sparkling
21 May 2012
After we spotted Kate Middleton wearing a pair of rather fabulous Jimmy Choos last week, the name has been on everyone's lips once again - and talking of which, these fabulously lipstick-red shoes are truly a sight for sore eyes. They're a wedge style, which is
11 May 2012
We've mentioned before that we have a bit of a weakness for hearts on shoes, and Charlotte Olympia is absolutely killing us with temptation with these gorgeous 'Valentine' heel shoes. Based around one of her most instantly recognisable styles, the shoe is covered
25 April 2012
Glitter is no longer a frivolous embellishment to be applied to pre-Christmas 'party season' purchases only: this summer it's a key ingredient in some of the most stylish and sophisticated shoes, from some of our favourite designers and brands, and we are
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...