- Shoes at London Fashion Week: Sophia Read More »
- Pointed toe pumps: how to get the look Read More »
- GALLERY: Rupert Sanderson A/W 2012 Read More »
- Brian Atwood's smokin' hot A/W 2012 Read More »
- Vote with your feet: support the Team GB Read More »
Latest Posts in Designer Shoes
16 April 2012
We're all over Alexander McQueen shoes today after seeing just what an impact they can make when worn well thanks to Ruth Wilson's amazing red carpet look at the Olivier Awards. Some amazing new styles from the brand popped up on Net-a-Porter today, and you've
4 April 2012
Are you embracing the dreamy, purple-hued sunset look this summer? Sportmax have capture the mood perfectly with these court shoes called 'Adagio', which have a gorgeous sheen and a colour gradient that will look incredibly stylish when teamed with the season's
28 March 2012
It's interesting to see what designers are doing with the day-glo neon trend at the moment - particularly when they're as respected and stylish in their approach as Brian Atwood. He's created some of the most dazzling styles we've featured in recent times, and
23 March 2012
Linen is an eternal summer classic, but we really like what Carven have done to turn the perennial fabric into something that's 2012 through and through. Using a natural linen 'base' to create a stylish slingback, they've added colour and embellishment to bring
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...