- Shoes at London Fashion Week: Sophia Read More »
- Pointed toe pumps: how to get the look Read More »
- GALLERY: Rupert Sanderson A/W 2012 Read More »
- Brian Atwood's smokin' hot A/W 2012 Read More »
- Vote with your feet: support the Team GB Read More »
Latest Posts in Designer Shoes
23 March 2012
If we could pick any pair of shoes to wear this weekend, this stunning sandal from Giambattista Valli would certainly feature high on the list. Just exquisitely beautiful and feminine, yet starkly minimal at the same time, they're everything we're looking for
22 March 2012
There is something undeniable opulent and glamorous about YSL shoes, and it's impressive how every new style that comes on to the market seems to be special and unique, suggesting that an awful lot of design work and talent goes into every shoe. This newly-released
21 March 2012
The sun has finally come out to play and is cheering us up considerably here in London this afternoon. In fact, it's even warm enough that we can now think about pulling on our most minimal footwear and prancing about in summery styles like this creation from
6 March 2012
Need more colour in your life? Why not channel the summer's brights and loud prints all in one shoes with these amazing sandals by Ernesto Esposito. The luxe designer has a real appetite for colour, and in this style he certainly hasn't attempted to reign it
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...