- Gallery: The best designer shoes for summer Read More »
- GALLERY: Rupert Sanderson A/W 2012 Read More »
- Brian Atwood's smokin' hot A/W 2012 Read More »
- Vote with your feet: support the Team GB Read More »
- Pink Champagne blush at Marc by Marc Jacobs Read More »
Latest Posts in Designer Shoes
25 November 2011
Red Carpet Fashion Awards was at the spring/summer 2012 preview of Victoria by Victoria Beckham; the marginally less high-end companion to her Victoria Beckham mainline range. She's snapped some interesting images of the new products over at her blog, but we
22 November 2011
Nicole Richie's House of Harlow label is best known for its outstanding jewellery, with its black and gold angular statement pieces. But since last year it has offered clothing and footwear too, and we're absolutely drooling over the shoes. Check...
22 November 2011
United Nude have been in the forefront of innovative footwear design since day one, but their collaborations with Iris Van Herpen have produced truly ground-breaking results. Remember the crazy twisted-looking boots as worn by Solonge Knowles, Kim Kardashian
16 November 2011
The Shoewawa team were given a preview of the new spring/summer 2012 collection from Rupert Sanderson last week, taking in a wide range of sandals, wedges and even flats. This is a bigger than usual collection from the British designer, and we certainly weren't
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- There are so many beautiful jumpsuits on the virtual high...
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...
- Another day, another afternoon spent lusting after an ASOS...
- After pouring through all of the celebrity coverage from the...
- As expected, it was another wet yet fashionable weekend at...