- Gallery: The best designer shoes for summer Read More »
- GALLERY: Rupert Sanderson A/W 2012 Read More »
- Brian Atwood's smokin' hot A/W 2012 Read More »
- Vote with your feet: support the Team GB Read More »
- Pink Champagne blush at Marc by Marc Jacobs Read More »
Latest Posts in Designer Shoes
9 November 2011
Geometric styling is one of our biggest obsessions at the moment, and Charlotte Olympia has captured the look so cleverly in these stunning platform heels. We're practically drooling at the thought of these heels worn with a black evening gown accented by giant
3 November 2011
Minna Parikka have a bit of a soft spot for hearts. Remember when we featured her patent Mary Jane heels back in 2009, with the cut out heart detail? Apparently, her brand aim is to create shoes with "romantic hearts, playful kisses and seductive
31 October 2011
If you thought Lego was no longer a major force in fashion design, these toylike new shows from Alexander Wang may give you cause to think again! Colourful and futuristic, they are an exciting fusion of everyday style and evening glamour. Wang has gone back to
27 October 2011
Kron is definitely competing for Irregular Choice's quirky crown, although they're more focussed on vintage than kitsch. These Kron Double Button Heels adopt a new angle on the brogue trend, swapping laces for crossed over button details. The dusky pink
25 October 2011
The shoes from Alexander McQueen A/W 11 caused a ripple of excitement when they first appeared on the Paris runway, and there is no doubt that Sarah Burton's hard-hitting designs have influenced the infatuation with fetish that has dominated the scene since.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- As Cannes draws to a close, more amazing looks are emerging...
- All Saints have just launched short film, New Music City, the...
- There are so many beautiful jumpsuits on the virtual high...
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...
- Another day, another afternoon spent lusting after an ASOS...