- Shoes at London Fashion Week: Sophia Read More »
- Pointed toe pumps: how to get the look Read More »
- GALLERY: Rupert Sanderson A/W 2012 Read More »
- Brian Atwood's smokin' hot A/W 2012 Read More »
- Vote with your feet: support the Team GB Read More »
Latest Posts in Designer Shoes
1 March 2012
There's only one Chrissie Morris - which is sometimes a shame because her small but perfectly-formed collection of artisan shoes is so utterly divine we wish she could make more! These sandals from her spring/summer collection for 2012 are a good example of why
24 February 2012
Charlotte Olympia can't put a foot wrong in our estimation, and we're delighted to see that she's embracing the season's trend for pretty pastels with her usual creative spirit. Her current collection is themed around palm trees and Hawaiian glamour, and includes
16 February 2012
As far as colour goes, it's really anything goes this season: if you like pale pastels you can wear those, but if you're into strong jungle colours, neons or metallics you can have those, too. One of our favourite shades on shoes is a hue that doesn't get used
3 February 2012
Sport luxe is having such a huge impact in this Olympic year that all the big design houses are having a go at nailing it, and we're quite impressed with what Roberto Cavalli have done with these neon-trim python sandals. Sharp and chic, these shoes are the
27 January 2012
We adore Mulberry's footwear: wonderful echos of their current handbag collections, seamlessly translated into shoes. There is a big emphasis on dark suedes and harlequin coloured gemstones across the range at the moment, and we think it works just as well on
25 January 2012
Fashion legend Karl Lagerfeld has created an exclusive diffusion line for Net-a-Porter, launching today, and we were interested to see that the collection - mostly monochromes, metallics and likenesses of the designer's visage - included some interestingly
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...