- Shoes at London Fashion Week: Sophia Read More »
- Pointed toe pumps: how to get the look Read More »
- GALLERY: Rupert Sanderson A/W 2012 Read More »
- Brian Atwood's smokin' hot A/W 2012 Read More »
- Vote with your feet: support the Team GB Read More »
Latest Posts in Designer Shoes
28 December 2011
Marc Jacobs embraced the rose gold trend possibly more strongly than any other designer this past year, and looks set to continue in that vein for 2012. These amazing pink suede sandals are part of his new collection, and we love that they are perched on top of
30 November 2011
Sometimes, a shoe comes into being that just makes us want to bow down to its beauty, and this platform sandals from Yves Saint Laurent is certainly in that category. Everything about these shoes, from the placement of the pinpoint studs to the simple, wide
28 November 2011
As a long-term fan of Stella McCartney I'm happy to see the designer return to her higher-heeled styles just as a little break from the flatties that have dominated most of her recent collections. I think that whatever Stella touches turns to gold, but it's
25 November 2011
Red Carpet Fashion Awards was at the spring/summer 2012 preview of Victoria by Victoria Beckham; the marginally less high-end companion to her Victoria Beckham mainline range. She's snapped some interesting images of the new products over at her blog, but we
22 November 2011
Nicole Richie's House of Harlow label is best known for its outstanding jewellery, with its black and gold angular statement pieces. But since last year it has offered clothing and footwear too, and we're absolutely drooling over the shoes. Check...
22 November 2011
United Nude have been in the forefront of innovative footwear design since day one, but their collaborations with Iris Van Herpen have produced truly ground-breaking results. Remember the crazy twisted-looking boots as worn by Solonge Knowles, Kim Kardashian
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...