- Gallery: The best designer shoes for summer Read More »
- GALLERY: Rupert Sanderson A/W 2012 Read More »
- Brian Atwood's smokin' hot A/W 2012 Read More »
- Vote with your feet: support the Team GB Read More »
- Pink Champagne blush at Marc by Marc Jacobs Read More »
Latest Posts in Designer Shoes
5 October 2011
Alexander McQueen's Paris Fashion Week show with Sarah Burton once again at the helm wowed onlookers last night and has inspired us to be more daring and experimental with our footwear. In this case, heels almost disappeared altogether, calling to mind the shoes
4 October 2011
Melting is what we've all been doing these last few weeks, as the hottest October on record brought us an early autumn surprise. But I'd happily wear these quirky and original heels right through until the snowdrops start to bloom, as I think they'd look amazing
3 October 2011
Feathers on shoes are a look we've traditionally had reservations about here at Shoewawa, but we certainly wouldn't mind strutting around in a pair of Jimmy Choo's 'Kevan' leather and suede sandals (but only if they were fully insured!) The £1.5k shoes are made
3 October 2011
Alexander McQueen's 'Louisiana' pumps really appeal to our edgier side, but the great thing about them is that despite their studs, they could still be worn as everyday shoes. The studs are completely blunt and rounded, giving just the right level of toughness
29 September 2011
I initially spotted these in the animal-print version, and fell for the combination of leopard print, red sole and cut out detail. You can have a peek at it here, from the Barney's website.Unfortunately, I couldn't find that particular version in the
23 September 2011
Shoewawa readers are historically a little unsure about Louboutin shoes that are not built around the classic stiletto silhouette, but today I'm wondering if these charming 'Gloria' heels might change your minds. The heels are just tall enough for a little flash
21 September 2011
We couldn't stop staring at the footwear on display at Anna Sui's spring/summer 12 catwalk presentation. Bold and bright, it wasn't just the shoes that stood out: legwear really made this look, with patterned tights and socks accompanying every style.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Check out Amanda Seyfried's other campaign for Givenchy's a...
- Friends getting married this summer? Check out our pick of...
- Today's dress of the day made me inadvertently make the...
- We've been excited about the release of Kept by debut author...
- As Cannes draws to a close, more amazing looks are emerging...