- Shoes at London Fashion Week: Sophia Read More »
- Pointed toe pumps: how to get the look Read More »
- GALLERY: Rupert Sanderson A/W 2012 Read More »
- Brian Atwood's smokin' hot A/W 2012 Read More »
- Vote with your feet: support the Team GB Read More »
Latest Posts in Designer Shoes
16 November 2011
The Shoewawa team were given a preview of the new spring/summer 2012 collection from Rupert Sanderson last week, taking in a wide range of sandals, wedges and even flats. This is a bigger than usual collection from the British designer, and we certainly weren't
9 November 2011
Geometric styling is one of our biggest obsessions at the moment, and Charlotte Olympia has captured the look so cleverly in these stunning platform heels. We're practically drooling at the thought of these heels worn with a black evening gown accented by giant
3 November 2011
Minna Parikka have a bit of a soft spot for hearts. Remember when we featured her patent Mary Jane heels back in 2009, with the cut out heart detail? Apparently, her brand aim is to create shoes with "romantic hearts, playful kisses and seductive
31 October 2011
If you thought Lego was no longer a major force in fashion design, these toylike new shows from Alexander Wang may give you cause to think again! Colourful and futuristic, they are an exciting fusion of everyday style and evening glamour. Wang has gone back to
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...