- Shoes at London Fashion Week: Sophia Read More »
- Pointed toe pumps: how to get the look Read More »
- GALLERY: Rupert Sanderson A/W 2012 Read More »
- Brian Atwood's smokin' hot A/W 2012 Read More »
- Vote with your feet: support the Team GB Read More »
Latest Posts in Designer Shoes
16 November 2004
Holly Dunlap was inspired by Manolo Blahnik and worked for Christian Lacroix and Vivienne Westwood before launching her own range, Hollywould. With a pedigree like that, you’d expect her to bring us some amazing shoes. She doesn’t disappoint, and though...
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...