- Gallery: The best designer shoes for summer Read More »
- GALLERY: Rupert Sanderson A/W 2012 Read More »
- Brian Atwood's smokin' hot A/W 2012 Read More »
- Vote with your feet: support the Team GB Read More »
- Pink Champagne blush at Marc by Marc Jacobs Read More »
Latest Posts in Designer Shoes
13 August 2012
We're loving all the beautiful Art Deco-inspired black and gold shoes and accessories that are working their way on to the shop shelves at the moment, and this very chic open-sided style from Diane Von Furstenberg is really hitting the right notes at the moment.
8 August 2012
Sometimes, we stumble on a shoe that just takes our breath away, even after years of looking at the world's most beautiful footwear day in, day out. This beautifully styled patent leather and satin slingback by Nicholas Kirkwood is one such shoe, and we're
30 July 2012
If you really want to show your support for Team GB in style, we can recommend these very special shoes by Gina, available now from Harrods. The head-turning heels are made with Swarovski crystals for a sparkling finish and a slingback/peep toe combo for hot
23 July 2012
You simply can't go wrong with a pair of black glitter sandals, especially when they have beautiful, contrasting gold accents somewhere in the equation. Add in a touch of sheer class from Rupert Sanderson and you've got shoe perfection - at least if its a
18 July 2012
Charlotte Olympia Dellal has really been letting her imagination go wild in her designs recently, and we have to say we approve of this development - particularly when she turns out flights of fancy like this 'Anastasia' shoe, which is decorated with the cherubic
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Rihanna is taking on the power house that is Topshop over a...
- Marks and Spencer but not as you know it. The high street...
- The Graduate Fashion Week schedule is here and includes the...
- As the rain continued to pour down on day two of Cannes, out...
- Check out what Emma Watson and the rest of the cast from Th...