- Gallery: The best designer shoes for summer Read More »
- GALLERY: Rupert Sanderson A/W 2012 Read More »
- Brian Atwood's smokin' hot A/W 2012 Read More »
- Vote with your feet: support the Team GB Read More »
- Pink Champagne blush at Marc by Marc Jacobs Read More »
Latest Posts in Designer Shoes
25 June 2012
Remember the catwalk collaboration that Kanye West did with Giuseppe Zanotti at the end of 2011? Perhaps, like many of us here at Shoewawa, you'd prefer not to - because the result of the pairing was a range of clunky, over-the-top pieces like these
13 June 2012
This week's utterly to-die-for (and fabulously expensive) shoes of choice are made by Yves Saint Laurent, and they're really tapping into our current love of all-things satin, embellished and vintage inspired. The timeless glamour exuded by these shoes is
11 June 2012
On a rainy Monday morning, this week's "dream on" is a pipedream in more ways than one: a shoe that's resolutely designed for good weather, and for those with a spare £550 to blow on unpractical but utterly gorgeous shoes. The espadrille platform marks them
7 June 2012
If you've noticed a trend for sea creatures on shoes this season, you can bet your bottom dollar that Miuccia Prada had something to do with it! Miu Miu's positively awesome starfish sandals are setting the trend for sea-horses, starfish and other sparkling
21 May 2012
After we spotted Kate Middleton wearing a pair of rather fabulous Jimmy Choos last week, the name has been on everyone's lips once again - and talking of which, these fabulously lipstick-red shoes are truly a sight for sore eyes. They're a wedge style, which is
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- As the rain continued to pour down on day two of Cannes, out...
- Check out what Emma Watson and the rest of the cast from Th...
- The lovely Emma Watson has hit the ground running at the Cannes...
- Yes, todays dress of the day is in fact FOUR dresses, but just...
- Check out all the highlights from the red carpet at the 2013...