Latest Posts in Discounts & Promos
6 September 2006
If you live in Newcastle, Glasgow or Cardiff, you need to get yourself down to New Look on the 7th, 11th and 14th September respectively. New Look (as forumites will know, one of my favourite budget shoe haunts) are currently in the middle of their More Shoes
29 August 2006
Perhaps the lure of a free keyring isn't quite enough of an incentive to blow the rent on $925 worth of Christian Louboutin one-season wonders, but if you're still resisting the ankle boot / ankle shoe trend, these super high-end numbers might be enough bring
11 August 2006
Ladies, take a deep breath. I'm about to offer you the chance to get your hands on £500 of shoe vouchers for the cost of a text message. "We've teamed up with Bidclever.com to offer you an auction with a twist: The twist is that the LOWEST UNIQUE BID wins.
6 July 2006
I know Irregular Choice shoes are a bit of a running joke with many readers, but for every person who thinks they're fugly, there's a devoted fan. I myself have three pairs of their quirky shoes (all black and surprisingly subtle) and I'm thoroughly tempted to
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...