- Shoes at the Shows #3: London Fashion Week Read More »
- Rodarte rock the runway at New York Fashion Read More »
- New York: Christian Siriano for Payless Read More »
- Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week 2012: Read More »
- Alexander McQueen at Paris Fashion Week: Read More »
Latest Posts in Fashion Week
5 March 2012
Paris Fashion Week has brought us the latest offerings from some exciting labels this week, including Hermes, John Galliano and Ann-Sofie Back. But it was what Cacharel showed below the knee that really got our juices going this weekend.
23 February 2012
We're seeing some amazing footwear in the various global fashion weeks at the moment, but none have made us smile quite as much as the shoes and boots on display at Erdem. A favourite of Kate Middleton, the label brought a beautiful array of ripe, dark berry
16 February 2012
As New York Fashion Week prepares to hand over the style baton to London, we've seen plenty of footwear pieces to inspire and delight. Michael Kors is a label that always grabs our attention as the shoes are always original and are a strong element in the
14 February 2012
Everything in Marc Jacobs' fall 2012 collection at New York Fashion Week was larger than life: the oversized hats, the giant-scale knits and the huge buckles on the shoes. Giving the appearance of old-fashioned Pilgrim shoes the footwear on display was
14 February 2012
As New York's hottest fashion event of the season continues, we drop in on a home-grown talent at the shows: Donna Karan. The shoes were definitely worth talking about: tough, sharp-looking boots with slender heels and plenty of tight lacing. The detailing on
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...