- Shoes at the Shows #3: London Fashion Week Read More »
- Rodarte rock the runway at New York Fashion Read More »
- New York: Christian Siriano for Payless Read More »
- Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week 2012: Read More »
- Alexander McQueen at Paris Fashion Week: Read More »
Latest Posts in Fashion Week
13 February 2012
New York Fashion Week continues, and as ever we've got our eyes on seeking out the hottest footwear from all the shows. Runway footwear can be a simple vehicle to get the models from A to B without any embarrassing tumbles, or it can be the main event, dominating
13 February 2012
Victoria Beckham's Fall 2012 collection was a hot ticket at New York Fashion Week on Sunday, as the British icon showcased a collection characterised by sharp lines, luxe simplicity and streamlined, pared-down style. The singer-come-designer commented that 'these
27 January 2012
Bill Gaytten's haute couture collection for Dior was well-received this season and deservedly so as he took on the mammoth task of standing in for Galliano. Using sheer layers of fabric that were in some cases almost completely see-through - revealing the 'inner
26 January 2012
Fans of truly bizarre footwear will love the couture collection displayed in Paris this week by Iris Van Herpen. The name behind the iconic Crystallization boot for United Nude, Van Herpen let rip with her own style at the runway show, which was a horror-tinged
24 January 2012
Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week is always an event to arouse the senses, and this morning we've just been marveling at the groundbreaking costumes on display. We had an extra special surprise from Jantaminiau last night, however, who had cooked up something
4 October 2011
Viktor&Rolf love a bit of drama and spectacle, and this season's catwalk show at Paris Fashion Week did not disappoint: models walked through gigantic sugary-pink skirts in fairytale full skirts covered in bows and ribbons, and the footwear was every bit as
21 September 2011
We couldn't stop staring at the footwear on display at Anna Sui's spring/summer 12 catwalk presentation. Bold and bright, it wasn't just the shoes that stood out: legwear really made this look, with patterned tights and socks accompanying every style.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...