- Shoes at the Shows #3: London Fashion Week Read More »
- Rodarte rock the runway at New York Fashion Read More »
- New York: Christian Siriano for Payless Read More »
- Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week 2012: Read More »
- Alexander McQueen at Paris Fashion Week: Read More »
Latest Posts in Fashion Week
27 January 2012
Bill Gaytten's haute couture collection for Dior was well-received this season and deservedly so as he took on the mammoth task of standing in for Galliano. Using sheer layers of fabric that were in some cases almost completely see-through - revealing the 'inner
26 January 2012
Fans of truly bizarre footwear will love the couture collection displayed in Paris this week by Iris Van Herpen. The name behind the iconic Crystallization boot for United Nude, Van Herpen let rip with her own style at the runway show, which was a horror-tinged
24 January 2012
Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week is always an event to arouse the senses, and this morning we've just been marveling at the groundbreaking costumes on display. We had an extra special surprise from Jantaminiau last night, however, who had cooked up something
4 October 2011
Viktor&Rolf love a bit of drama and spectacle, and this season's catwalk show at Paris Fashion Week did not disappoint: models walked through gigantic sugary-pink skirts in fairytale full skirts covered in bows and ribbons, and the footwear was every bit as
21 September 2011
We couldn't stop staring at the footwear on display at Anna Sui's spring/summer 12 catwalk presentation. Bold and bright, it wasn't just the shoes that stood out: legwear really made this look, with patterned tights and socks accompanying every style.
21 September 2011
Our team got a backstage pass to Tod Lynn's LFW show on Tuesday, where models were climbing into their runway footwear: some rather fabulous Christian Louboutin boots! Here they are fresh out of the box and ready for action, and (right) on their way down the
19 September 2011
Christopher Kane's show was a hot ticket at LFW this year, with several luminaries of the fashion scene decorating the front row (including our very own Catwalk Queen team, who have written up the full collection here) They quickly spotted Anna Wintour and Kanye
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Last night, I was lucky enough to grab a seat at The University...
- Check out Amanda Seyfried's other campaign for Givenchy's a...
- Friends getting married this summer? Check out our pick of...
- Today's dress of the day made me inadvertently make the...
- We've been excited about the release of Kept by debut author...