- Shoes at the Shows #3: London Fashion Week Read More »
- Rodarte rock the runway at New York Fashion Read More »
- New York: Christian Siriano for Payless Read More »
- Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week 2012: Read More »
- Alexander McQueen at Paris Fashion Week: Read More »
Latest Posts in Fashion Week
21 September 2011
Our team got a backstage pass to Tod Lynn's LFW show on Tuesday, where models were climbing into their runway footwear: some rather fabulous Christian Louboutin boots! Here they are fresh out of the box and ready for action, and (right) on their way down the
19 September 2011
Christopher Kane's show was a hot ticket at LFW this year, with several luminaries of the fashion scene decorating the front row (including our very own Catwalk Queen team, who have written up the full collection here) They quickly spotted Anna Wintour and Kanye
19 September 2011
Peter Pilotto's London Fashion Week show lit up the old Eurostar terminal in Waterloo this morning, with a dazzling array of bright colours and eye popping prints in the designer's signature sculptural silhouettes. It was hard to take our eyes away from the
17 September 2011
London Fashion week is now in full swing, and along with our friends at Catwalk Queen, the Shoewawa team have been all over the shows checking out the hottest trends for spring/summer 2012. The weather here in London has been so pleasant that we can almost
14 September 2011
J.Crew's New York Fashion Week show has received widespread praise, and just looking at the footwear it's easy to see why the colourful collection has so much appeal. Tailored perfectly to the garments, they are stunning examples of smart-casual styling at its
7 July 2011
[Images: STYLE.COM] Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week is a time for designers to let the wilder aspects of their imagination come up to play, and on the footwear front, we're certainly impressed by what Christian Dior has created for the event.
11 March 2011
[Images: STYLE.COM] It was hard to tear our eyes away from the garments in Marc Jacobs' recent runway show: the incredibly arresting structured suits, fun fleecy accessories and kaleidoscopic array of dots all but overshadowed the footwear, but once we m
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...