- Shoes at the Shows #3: London Fashion Week Read More »
- Rodarte rock the runway at New York Fashion Read More »
- New York: Christian Siriano for Payless Read More »
- Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week 2012: Read More »
- Alexander McQueen at Paris Fashion Week: Read More »
Latest Posts in Fashion Week
19 September 2011
Peter Pilotto's London Fashion Week show lit up the old Eurostar terminal in Waterloo this morning, with a dazzling array of bright colours and eye popping prints in the designer's signature sculptural silhouettes. It was hard to take our eyes away from the
17 September 2011
London Fashion week is now in full swing, and along with our friends at Catwalk Queen, the Shoewawa team have been all over the shows checking out the hottest trends for spring/summer 2012. The weather here in London has been so pleasant that we can almost
14 September 2011
J.Crew's New York Fashion Week show has received widespread praise, and just looking at the footwear it's easy to see why the colourful collection has so much appeal. Tailored perfectly to the garments, they are stunning examples of smart-casual styling at its
7 July 2011
[Images: STYLE.COM] Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week is a time for designers to let the wilder aspects of their imagination come up to play, and on the footwear front, we're certainly impressed by what Christian Dior has created for the event.
11 March 2011
[Images: STYLE.COM] It was hard to tear our eyes away from the garments in Marc Jacobs' recent runway show: the incredibly arresting structured suits, fun fleecy accessories and kaleidoscopic array of dots all but overshadowed the footwear, but once we m
8 March 2011
[Images: Style.com] With a few notable exceptions including Burberry, much of footwear interest on the runways this season was not so much focused on the shoes themselves, but on the interplay between shoes and hosiery. Jaeger's dazzling colour block effect, f
1 March 2011
[Images: Style.com] Alexander Wang has a real way with leather, so his shoes and accessories are always of particular interest, and feature prominently in his shows. For his A/W 2011 collection, he has been experimenting with metallics in a big way, and has ad
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- They've offered up their first online offering at ASOS and...
- The Duchess of Cambridge stepped out this week in one of our...
- The sales have hit and there are some bargains to be had when...
- H&M have stuck gold yet again with another designer collaboration...
- Not only did the handsome Henry Holland drop a few lines of...