- Shoes at the Shows #3: London Fashion Week Read More »
- Rodarte rock the runway at New York Fashion Read More »
- New York: Christian Siriano for Payless Read More »
- Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week 2012: Read More »
- Alexander McQueen at Paris Fashion Week: Read More »
Latest Posts in Fashion Week
8 March 2011
[Images: Style.com] With a few notable exceptions including Burberry, much of footwear interest on the runways this season was not so much focused on the shoes themselves, but on the interplay between shoes and hosiery. Jaeger's dazzling colour block effect, f
1 March 2011
[Images: Style.com] Alexander Wang has a real way with leather, so his shoes and accessories are always of particular interest, and feature prominently in his shows. For his A/W 2011 collection, he has been experimenting with metallics in a big way, and has ad
17 February 2011
Michael Kors exhibited on the runways of his spiritual home, New York, yesterday and we were pleased to see that he put footwear at the heart of his collection as usual. The designer, who celebrates 30 years in the business this year went in for sleek monochrome
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...