- Pointed toe pumps: how to get the look Read More »
- 90s Nostalgia: Lazy Oaf meets Kickers Read More »
- Flat as a Pancake: 10 fabulous flatties Read More »
- Nicholas Kirkwood's Royal blue suede flats Read More »
- We love: lattice cut pumps at Zara Read More »
Latest Posts in Flats
5 October 2010
Oh the joy of a pair of simple, high quality flat shoes that are pretty enough to wear as statement pieces in their own right! Many brands try to capture the feeling of dancing shoes in their styles, but I have to say it's only the original ballet brands like
22 September 2010
I can instantly see that KG's 'Alexandra' is a style that will instantly divide opinion: it's real "yay or nay" territory. Some will love the deep shine on the lickable patent leather, the heavy-soled substance of the shoe and the clog style it's based around.
15 September 2010
I'm a bit of a convert to the folding shoe, having recently rediscovered sky high heels and the pleasure/pain principle they inevitably bring. I've tried a few styles with varying degrees of success, but the comfiest so far are from Redfoot, whose range of styles
13 September 2010
If you've ever really wanted a pair of classic French Sole pumps, but been scared away by the price, then we have some very good news. To celebrate their 21st birthday, French Sole are re-releasing 21 of its original ballet...
9 September 2010
So, crushed velvet is back in fashion. Who remembers it the first time around? What about the second, third and fourth time around? I particularly remember the 90's version, gracing floppy hats and retro LBDs. It's now moved on to shoes, thanks to ASOS. Possibly
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...