- Pointed toe pumps: how to get the look Read More »
- 90s Nostalgia: Lazy Oaf meets Kickers Read More »
- Flat as a Pancake: 10 fabulous flatties Read More »
- Nicholas Kirkwood's Royal blue suede flats Read More »
- We love: lattice cut pumps at Zara Read More »
Latest Posts in Flats
17 August 2010
There are loads of fold-away ballet-style shoes on the market at the moment, so it's unusual for any particular style to grab Ms. Shoewawa's eye. These ones, however, are both seriously pretty and affordable, made from softest easy folding leather, to make them
12 August 2010
Sometimes, a shoe that's been around for a little while just suddenly seems to have its 'moment', and I think that's what's happening to Vivienne Westwood's gold bow-embellished flatties; another rubbery style in conjunction with bubblegum queen Melissa
9 August 2010
Speaking as someone who loves the two-tone, ballet pump look but can't quite face the indignity of wearing flat shoes at 5"1, these new shoes at Office have a highly appropriate name. "Dignified" are much like many of the toe-capped flatties you'll find, but
23 July 2010
You couldn't find shoes with a smaller carbon footprint than these beautifully sewn, hemp and cotton ballet flats from small-run Etsy seller The Generation. Tread lightly in a natural pair like these ones pictured above, or browse for more colourful styles,
5 July 2010
These aren't ordinary flats - they're Chanel flats, which makes all the difference between a pair of practical, nondescript work shoes and the sort of footwear that's so aspirational it appears in its own photoshoots, like this one.
24 June 2010
Watch out Topshop, Dorothy Perkins are about to steal your shoe queen crown.These embellished bow pumps look very similar to a certain pair of Chanel pumps. The beaded details gives it a classy daytime look rather than an over-the-top look.Wear with jeans and
16 June 2010
At some point in the future, there will presumably come a time when we don't enjoy seeing Liberty print on anything and everything. I can confidently say that that time is some way off, however, particularly when I look at delightful items like these limited
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...