- Pointed toe pumps: how to get the look Read More »
- 90s Nostalgia: Lazy Oaf meets Kickers Read More »
- Flat as a Pancake: 10 fabulous flatties Read More »
- Nicholas Kirkwood's Royal blue suede flats Read More »
- We love: lattice cut pumps at Zara Read More »
Latest Posts in Flats
25 May 2010
This long weekend is set to be a scorcher, so now's the time to equip yourself with some stylish summer sandals. Don't worry if you're feeling the pinch: there are plenty of bank holiday bargains to be had, including these thong shoes from Odeon that look
17 May 2010
When we're buying flimsy summer shoes, we like to be sure that they're well made and designed with comfort in mind to avoid those dreaded summer blisters. The Natural Shoe Store is the ideal place to shop for such footwear, as the ethos behind the store is that
14 May 2010
These glossy union jack flats are enough to make a girl come over all patriotic.Available in four different colours, these flats from The Jacksons of Notting Hill are part of a range of shoes with a distinctive British-inspired theme of blues, reds and whites.
11 May 2010
River Island's design forum initiative has given several young fashion students a bit of a leg-up into the industry, while providing the rest of us with some seriously cool footwear. Some of the shoes are a little OTT for most tastes - the heels look amazing
4 May 2010
Poetic Licence won my heart last year with their Fan Ribbon Tie Court, and they continue to impress with these slightly wedged floral print pumps on the left.The gingham print has just the right amount of vintage looking floral detail, whilst the red patent
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...