- Pointed toe pumps: how to get the look Read More »
- 90s Nostalgia: Lazy Oaf meets Kickers Read More »
- Flat as a Pancake: 10 fabulous flatties Read More »
- Nicholas Kirkwood's Royal blue suede flats Read More »
- We love: lattice cut pumps at Zara Read More »
Latest Posts in Flats
3 May 2010
We're no strangers to fold up shoes here at Shoewawa. As dedicated users of high heels and wedges, you need a pair of back up flats in your bag whilst running around town, and the concept of a pair that folds up small enough to fit in your handbag is an attractive
22 April 2010
Plain shoes are so passé. If it's not adorned with ribbons, chunky bows or oversized corsages, it's not worth stepping out in. Kurt Geiger is leading the way in giant accessories based shoes with these Louisa peeptoe flats. Featuring large and delicate flowers
22 April 2010
It's easy to tell at first glance that these shoes are made from an unusual material: they're so bright and vibrant with a bendy quality you just don't get from leather. That's because they're made from recycled bottle tops by super ethical footwear company
15 April 2010
In the UK, a run of three days without rain or frost qualifies as The Start of Summer. This week, we've finally seen some of that sunshine the weathermen have discussed at length, leading to women across the nation throwing their boots off in ecstasy and grasping
9 April 2010
Once hard to come by outside of the States, TOMS shoes have come to that most accessible of British high street establishments: Office. They've done a nice little capsule range for the store, which takes in TOMS classics, as well as quite a few trendy nautical
8 April 2010
There's no end of ways you can jazz up a jazz shoe, but I think Christian Louboutin might just have found the ultimate material for giving the classic flat style a super duper makeover. Just look at the lustrous sheen on that wonderful foily, reflective surface.
31 March 2010
If you're going to spend upwards of £100 on espadrilles, MYMU is probably not a bad place to start. Their sturdy, hand-stitched shoes are not only beautifully well made, but they've brought out some fabulous designs too - all very chic and in keeping with the
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...