- Pointed toe pumps: how to get the look Read More »
- 90s Nostalgia: Lazy Oaf meets Kickers Read More »
- Flat as a Pancake: 10 fabulous flatties Read More »
- Nicholas Kirkwood's Royal blue suede flats Read More »
- We love: lattice cut pumps at Zara Read More »
Latest Posts in Flats
25 March 2010
The humble canvas pump has really hit its fashion stride this year, with budget priced stores stocking up. On a recent visit to Primark, I noticed that an entire wall was taken up with canvas pumps in every colour of the rainbow. Online store BooHoo.com have
23 March 2010
It's unusual for Ms. Shoewawa to get excited about a flat shoe; particularly one that looks more than a little boyish. But this stud-encrusted Oxford shoe from Manoles has really got her heart racing, and she's dying to try it on with her newest pair of skinny
1 March 2010
Ah the heart shape. Probably one of the most overused shapes to adorn a pair of shoes, but one that just doesn't get boring. I spotted yet another pair of hearts sitting upon a pair of patent flat over on ShoeperWoman. These patent flats on their own are appealing
25 February 2010
London Fashion Week may have been showcasing a lot of super-high heels (and some seriously bizarre ones) but we're also seeing flats peep through as a viable fashion option. Redfoot Revolution offers a range of flat shoes that you can fold up and pop in your
12 February 2010
They may be covered in love-hearts, but these flatties are still chic and smart in true Paul Smith style. Made from the bendiest, softest leather I can imagine these lovely shoes waiting for me to slip my tired feet into at the end of a long day, for a laid-back
4 February 2010
If you're wanting to 'do a VB' and switch to flatties wihile your feet recover from party season, there's no need to resign yourself to dull footwear. These pretty flats from Repetto, similar in many ways to Giuseppe Zanotti's star-spangled range, are a delightfully
18 January 2010
I've certainly never seen anything quite like these creepy, Alfred Hitchcock-inspired moccasins before. Moccasins are supposed to be the most innocuous of shoes, but a second glance at this handmade pair from Darlingtonia will make you think again.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...