- Pointed toe pumps: how to get the look Read More »
- 90s Nostalgia: Lazy Oaf meets Kickers Read More »
- Flat as a Pancake: 10 fabulous flatties Read More »
- Nicholas Kirkwood's Royal blue suede flats Read More »
- We love: lattice cut pumps at Zara Read More »
Latest Posts in Flats
23 December 2009
It's almost time to climb down from those vertiginous heels and slip into something more comfortable in time for the season of good will, bad TV and hours of endless sofa-surfing. Are your toes beginning to unclench at the thought already?
14 December 2009
I'm seeing a lot of heavy-soled, chunky loafers around the place at the moment and have been surprised and impressed at how stylish they can look when worn with the right combination of clothes. Most are made from darker-coloured fabrics, but I'm loving these
8 December 2009
As someone who not only lived through the 80s but is old enough to remember them in pretty graphic detail, I have a certain fondness for jazz shoes. Those soft, almost slipper-like plimsolls that managed to be casual and somehow classy at the same time.
2 December 2009
Over-priced ballet pumps are a real bugbear of mine, so it's great to see a quality label with unscrupulous ethical credentials offering their pretty shoes at such a reasonable price. The offer is only valid when you buy another pair of Beyond Skins shoes full
30 November 2009
I'm not really a 'flats' kind of person, and as a devotee of designer shoes I'm guessing you're probably not one either. But there comes a time in all of our lives when we have to peel off the thigh high boots and step out of the stilettos for some downtime -
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...