- Pointed toe pumps: how to get the look Read More »
- 90s Nostalgia: Lazy Oaf meets Kickers Read More »
- Flat as a Pancake: 10 fabulous flatties Read More »
- Nicholas Kirkwood's Royal blue suede flats Read More »
- We love: lattice cut pumps at Zara Read More »
Latest Posts in Flats
1 September 2009
Love flatties? If your reaction to the launch of NewbarK's £295 ballet flats was one of abject horror, you'll probably be far more impressed by these stylishly comfortable pumps by John Rocha, whose affordable fashion line at Debenhams has been coming out with
12 August 2009
Good quality home-made shoes are a rarity, since so few amateur designers are skilled in making footwear. But Spiro Creations are an exception, making really pretty and charming ballet flats and other basic shoes in brilliant, bright-coloured soft leather.
11 August 2009
These gold lamé flats by NewbarK (capitalisation intentional) are rather lovely, I'm sure you'll agree: they address the need for 'elegant slumming' that's so beloved of Yummy Mummies, home workers and yoga bunnies, but check out the price tag: £395 for what
4 August 2009
If you thought that French Sole had the last word in interesting and inventive flat shoes, you really ought to look at what Pretty Ballerinas have to offer at the moment. With some really fun design ideas and a dizzying range of fabrics and textures, there's
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...