- Pointed toe pumps: how to get the look Read More »
- 90s Nostalgia: Lazy Oaf meets Kickers Read More »
- Flat as a Pancake: 10 fabulous flatties Read More »
- Nicholas Kirkwood's Royal blue suede flats Read More »
- We love: lattice cut pumps at Zara Read More »
Latest Posts in Flats
28 May 2009
OK, I admit it - I can't resist the products of Dame Viv and Melissa's collective imaginations. I thought they'd reached the peak of their creative spirit together when they released the Anglomania heart shoes but they've proven that they're not done yet with
28 May 2009
Sometimes when you go out its nice to give your feet a rest and wear flats. The trouble is, when I do this I tend not to feel dressed up enough, and boring, compared to my friends towering above me. And that's where these Kurt Geiger Langham shoes come in. In
21 May 2009
French sole shoes are a real classic style, but if you've got a bit bored with the usual quilting-and-patent combo you'll be delighted to see that the brand has followed in the footsteps of Marc Jacobs, Alexander McQueen and, um, Topshop and gone in for the
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...