- Pointed toe pumps: how to get the look Read More »
- 90s Nostalgia: Lazy Oaf meets Kickers Read More »
- Flat as a Pancake: 10 fabulous flatties Read More »
- Nicholas Kirkwood's Royal blue suede flats Read More »
- We love: lattice cut pumps at Zara Read More »
Latest Posts in Flats
31 July 2012
Oh, how we love our TOMs - and the ethical brand is even better now it's branched into so many different types of shoe, as well as their equally stylish eyewear! But for the shoe fiends among us, here's another cute style to remind us why TOMs are so awesome
8 June 2012
Chanel's iconic two-tone flats are an all-time Shoewawa favourite, so we quite like it when a high street brand makes something ever so pretty that we can afford without having to auction off any heirlooms. So with that sentiment in mind, have a look at these
31 May 2012
We're used to being dazzled by platforms and killer heels, but I always think it's even more impressive when a designer manages to elicit that same enthusiasm from a flat shoe. These loafers by Nicholas Kirkwood are a shining example: they're so decorative, just
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...