- Pointed toe pumps: how to get the look Read More »
- 90s Nostalgia: Lazy Oaf meets Kickers Read More »
- Flat as a Pancake: 10 fabulous flatties Read More »
- Nicholas Kirkwood's Royal blue suede flats Read More »
- We love: lattice cut pumps at Zara Read More »
Latest Posts in Flats
18 May 2012
Pineapple print is popping up everywhere at the moment, and we think it's a lovely, summery variant on the tried-and-tested Hawaian print look. The prickly fruits look particularly cute on these flat espadrilles by Soludos, which are available at ASOS for £30.
26 March 2012
It's hard to get too excited about flat shoes...or is it? Lanvin have got us all of a flutter today with what are essentially a very simple pair of sandals - made in their inimitable understated style with plenty of glamour to be found in the supreme-quality
2 March 2012
Flat shoes are really gaining ground this season and the more decorated and ornate they are, the better! House of Harlow 1960 are one of our favourite go-to brands at the moment for stylish footwear and accessories, and we're going crazy for these moccasins.
14 February 2012
On a day of hearts and flowers, we're focusing on finding the most romantic shoes out there - and these lock and key flats from Pretty Ballerinas have got to be some of the sweetest and downright sexiest we've seen on our travels.
8 February 2012
We absolutely love the pixelated look as championed on the catwalk by Preen this season, and it's starting to filter through to footwear now at all levels of the market. At the higher end, these lovely flatties by Repetto appeared on our style radar this week
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...