- Pointed toe pumps: how to get the look Read More »
- 90s Nostalgia: Lazy Oaf meets Kickers Read More »
- Flat as a Pancake: 10 fabulous flatties Read More »
- Nicholas Kirkwood's Royal blue suede flats Read More »
- We love: lattice cut pumps at Zara Read More »
Latest Posts in Flats
14 September 2011
A pair of studded pumps is one of the most effortless ways to inject a little luxe punk (or indeed fetish) into your A/W look, without resorting to more obvious stilettos. Office's pair are not an all-out copy of Louboutin's iconic studded flats, but they're
1 September 2011
Stuff wearing your heart on your sleeve, we're all about adding a little bit of love to your feet here at Shoewawa. These Peter Jensen Colour Block Heart Ballet Pumps do exactly that.Peter Jensen has got together with ASOS.com to create these exclusive Colour
22 August 2011
It's Monday morning, so let's get things off to a happy start with these little pieces of footwear candy.These ASOS loveheart toe cap ballerinas do exactly what they say on the tin, and the overall look is adorable without being too cutesy. They're available in
16 August 2011
Are you into the masculine-chic look yet? This is a trend that *ahem* really divides the women from the girls, as unlike many other styles, some will simply never cross that invisible gender-based line. I'm not sure what it is that puts some ladies off trying
15 August 2011
Some of our favourite shoes of all time are the simplest styles, and ASOS have clearly decided 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it' with these pretty and easy-to-wear black flatties. They are clearly riding on the same style wave as Pretty Ballerinas, French Sole
2 August 2011
The Pretty Ballerinas/French Sole approach to flat shoes is about to be eclipsed by a much more mannish, masculine style, so expect to see a lot more slippers and loafers like these ones appearing in the shops. But if that sounds dull, never fear: designers are
13 July 2011
We tend to associate Charlotte Olympia with the highest of platform heels, but this new style proves she has range, even if this is a bit of a Marc Jacobs rip-off! The cat-face flatties (what is it with all the feline references today?) are a velvet slipper-style
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...