- Pointed toe pumps: how to get the look Read More »
- 90s Nostalgia: Lazy Oaf meets Kickers Read More »
- Flat as a Pancake: 10 fabulous flatties Read More »
- Nicholas Kirkwood's Royal blue suede flats Read More »
- We love: lattice cut pumps at Zara Read More »
Latest Posts in Flats
11 July 2011
After struggling to walk in her towering Chanel heels, it's no wonder Emma Watson wants to tone things down a little and chill out in a pair of high street flatties for a while. We'd expect her to pull on a delicate pair of French Sole shoes or perhaps some
16 June 2011
There's something about slipper shoes that make me think of eccentric old gentlemen living in Californian retirement villages. Possibly an over indulgence in US soaps. But these polka dot slipper shoes from ASOS are actually quite cute. Perhaps it's the light
7 June 2011
F-Troupe create fabulously well-made shoes, and spotting this flat style in the ASOS sale has made us realise we really need to pay more attention to this inventive and quirky brand. Its styles are always worthy of attention, and made from top quality materials.
25 May 2011
Sometimes, you need a pair of flat shoes that are both glamorous and comfortable. Particularly given the continuing trend for maxi dresses. These bronze flat pumps from H&M are just detailed and coloured enough for a night out, while allowing you that mil
20 May 2011
Flat shoes don't get much more summery than this. Fruit prints are everywhere this season. Primark is currently selling out of a gorgeous 50s dress with a fruit print and I've seen similar style in both Oasis and New Look. But this is the first time this year
19 May 2011
If you like your shoes more understated, you might be interested in the launch of ZIMS for women, joining the popular men's brand.The colourful loafers are designed to be as cool as comfortable as possible throughout the day. The new range comes in several
18 May 2011
Even before the Royal Wedding, Kate Middleton was a style icon, with thousands rushing out to buy those wedge heels. But ever since the big day, a new Middleton star has been born - Pippa. The woman who spawned a dozen Facebook sites, mainly dedicated to her
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...