- Pointed toe pumps: how to get the look Read More »
- 90s Nostalgia: Lazy Oaf meets Kickers Read More »
- Flat as a Pancake: 10 fabulous flatties Read More »
- Nicholas Kirkwood's Royal blue suede flats Read More »
- We love: lattice cut pumps at Zara Read More »
Latest Posts in Flats
21 April 2011
A girl can never have too many pastel-coloured pumps. Or enough sparkles. Hell, a girl can never have too many shoes! These Marilyn Crystal Pumps (or is it crsytal? Unsure whether the repeated typo on the Miss Selfridge site is on purpose...) features a bow adorned
18 April 2011
I like cute little pumps. I quite like flocked wallpaper. But a pair of leather pumps with a flocked pattern? I'm not quite sold. They've got a few things going for them. The comfort factor obviously, but they have a cute Japanese-inspired look to them too.
13 April 2011
There's something a little obscene about spending just over £100 on a pair of flat sandals. But I've been seduced by the addition of a bit of sparkle again. And a starfish is a bit like the butterfly of the underwater world (um, right?)In fact, these subtle l
31 March 2011
Dare you wear these banana-yellow shoes from Topshop? They remind us a little of a much-coveted Marc Jacobs style from a few seasons ago but it's an interesting combination of colours that only the brave could pull off, even in these block-colour loving times.
7 March 2011
We've reviewed the Redfoot range before here on Shoewawa, and can confidently say that we've found no other folding flatties as stylish and comfortable since then. Made with high quality materials like real leather and with a unique split sole, they're a real
1 February 2011
Karl Lagerfeld has said that flat shoes are 'in' this season, and who are we to argue with him? It's certainly true that several big designer names have ditched the heel in favour of something a little more down-to-earth, and some have done so with impressive
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...