- Pointed toe pumps: how to get the look Read More »
- 90s Nostalgia: Lazy Oaf meets Kickers Read More »
- Flat as a Pancake: 10 fabulous flatties Read More »
- Nicholas Kirkwood's Royal blue suede flats Read More »
- We love: lattice cut pumps at Zara Read More »
Latest Posts in Flats
31 January 2011
melissa-shoes.jpgMelissa's made some truly ground-breaking pieces of footwear alongside the great Vivienne Westwood, but don't forget she's got a talent to be reckoned with of her very own, and these simple Mary Jane flatties are a great example of her own
27 January 2011
Bloch have made something really special of the humble flat shoe, and this new style over at Net-a-Porter is a great example of just how skilful a makeover they can provide! The positively beautiful animal print is ideal for dressing up all of this season's
16 November 2010
Pied a Terre have a range of particularly pretty ballet flats in the same vein as French sole et. al. in stock at the moment, with most colours on sale at £90. Each pair has a soft almond point toe and a beautiful fish-scale, scalloped surface that adds texture
10 November 2010
I tend to think that The Outnet's better sales are not so much the reductions on huge designer names that bring them down from stratospherically expensive to merely unaffordable, but those on smaller, independent names that result in some genuine bargains. Take
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...