Latest Posts in Flip-flops & Slides
11 June 2008
This is the second pair of Tory Burch flip flops we've featured recently, but while the first pair were the budget versions (if £30 for a pair of rubber shoes can be considered "budget"), these ones occupy the other end
9 June 2008
Flip-flops need not be delicate little flat things. Oh no, they can be anything but! Admittedly, these 9cm studded monsters from Rocket Dog could more accurately be described as 'thwap-thwops', but they'll still give your feet the fresh air shower they need on
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...