Latest Posts in Flip-flops & Slides
24 July 2008
It really is emergency flip-flop weather out there! If you've been caught out without footwear that's appropriate for the tropics today, chances are you'll want to find something that's cheap, minimal and summery, so I'd suggest heading to your local branch of
21 July 2008
Wearing trainers in Summer is a fast-track to smelly, sweaty feet, but what do you do if you're addicted? As much as I'm a heels and sandals girl, I know plenty of people are as addicted to their sports shoes as many Shoewawa girls are to their stilettos.
7 July 2008
I can't imagine anything more decadent than wearing designer flipflops. Aren't these the things we normally buy in small, medium or large for less than a fiver? Apparently not anymore, thong sandals by the big fashion houses have been a huge hit this summer.
3 July 2008
Dr Scholl's sandals definitely didn't used to look like this when I was a kid... And OK, these may not be the most fabulous shoes in the world, but they're very different from the comfortable, rather sensible wood-soled slip ons that were all the rage back in
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...