Latest Posts in Frugal Friday
9 December 2011
As Christmas and New Year's Eve get ever closer, the need to vamp up our wardrobes gets stronger - just as our wallets deplete under an avalanche of Christmas shopping. Fortunately, we've never seen quite so many cheap party shoes on the high street before, and
25 November 2011
If you're looking for a bargain, Black Friday is the time to crack out the credit cards and get deal-shopping. Although it's a US invention based on the retail desert that traditionally took place around thanksgiving, plenty of UK stores have adopted the idea
18 November 2011
Everyone has tried to copy Miu Miu's fabulous glitter boots and shoes this season, but if you think you can do better yourself, you might want to check out this fun video recently featured on Fabsugar. Turning an everyday pair of shoes into a sparkling specta
14 October 2011
Debenhams' sales are already legendary, but when they pull out the blue cross stickers, you know you're in for some real bargains. For those on a budget this weekend, we're pleased to report that you can indulge your shoe-shopping whims, safe in the knowledge
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Last night, I was lucky enough to grab a seat at The University...
- Check out Amanda Seyfried's other campaign for Givenchy's a...
- Friends getting married this summer? Check out our pick of...
- Today's dress of the day made me inadvertently make the...
- We've been excited about the release of Kept by debut author...