- Shoewawa Preview: Schuh S/S 2013 Read More »
- Tabitha Simmons: Autumn/Winter 2012 Read More »
- Real life Cinderella shoes you can buy Read More »
- Houndstooth heaven: check out the checks! Read More »
- Sophia Webster's eye-catching collection Read More »
Latest Posts in Gallery
17 February 2012
Jeffrey Campbell's legendary Lita boots come in so many different flavours now that it's hard to know which one to pick! The stacked boots look amazing in all colours and textures, from basic buff suede to tapestry cat pattern print. The shape of the boot is
10 February 2012
One of the hottest designer footwear looks out there at the moment is Casadei's Blades: ultra high pointed shoes with a steely heel to take your breath away. The shoes have gone into overdrive with the A-listers, who are turning out in their droves wearing the
9 February 2012
Ever since Christian Louboutin first painted a slick of scarlet nail polish on the underside of an early pair of his legendary shoes, the sole has become a whole new blank canvas for designers to exploit. Say goodbye to statement heels and hello to statement
6 February 2012
Legendary shoe designer Christian Louboutin has just launched a capsule collection to celebrate 20 years of his iconic footwear. After a lavish party this weekend at New York's prestigious Bergdorf Goodman store, the king of scarlet heels unveiled the new range,
3 February 2012
You might have given up on trying to find the man of your dreams, but shoes can always be relied upon to stick around! Some of our favourite shoes are decorated with lovehearts, and in what has become true Shoewawa tradition, we're sharing a few of them with
3 February 2012
We love TOMS shoes: ethical, beautiful, comfortable, they're just the best thing to pull on when you're done with partying. They've got all the advantages of trainers without making you look like you're about to hit the track when all you're really planning to
25 January 2012
In this week's installment of Show us your Shoes the Aigua girls are back, with an array of new footwear purchases, mostly snapped up in the January sales! There are also a few oldies in the mix, but included in this collection are: One pair of astonishing £9
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...