- Shoewawa Preview: Schuh S/S 2013 Read More »
- Tabitha Simmons: Autumn/Winter 2012 Read More »
- Real life Cinderella shoes you can buy Read More »
- Houndstooth heaven: check out the checks! Read More »
- Sophia Webster's eye-catching collection Read More »
Latest Posts in Gallery
9 February 2012
Ever since Christian Louboutin first painted a slick of scarlet nail polish on the underside of an early pair of his legendary shoes, the sole has become a whole new blank canvas for designers to exploit. Say goodbye to statement heels and hello to statement
6 February 2012
Legendary shoe designer Christian Louboutin has just launched a capsule collection to celebrate 20 years of his iconic footwear. After a lavish party this weekend at New York's prestigious Bergdorf Goodman store, the king of scarlet heels unveiled the new range,
3 February 2012
You might have given up on trying to find the man of your dreams, but shoes can always be relied upon to stick around! Some of our favourite shoes are decorated with lovehearts, and in what has become true Shoewawa tradition, we're sharing a few of them with
3 February 2012
We love TOMS shoes: ethical, beautiful, comfortable, they're just the best thing to pull on when you're done with partying. They've got all the advantages of trainers without making you look like you're about to hit the track when all you're really planning to
25 January 2012
In this week's installment of Show us your Shoes the Aigua girls are back, with an array of new footwear purchases, mostly snapped up in the January sales! There are also a few oldies in the mix, but included in this collection are: One pair of astonishing £9
18 January 2012
Where do you keep your shoes? I'm guessing that most people will answer this question with 'in my wardrobe', 'under my wardrobe', 'in a heap in the hall' or 'anywhere I can'! Most homes were not designed with the modern-day shoe obsession in mind, so keeping
13 January 2012
Our Editorial Director has some quite spectacular shoes and boots in her collection so this week we've ditched the rest of the team and have decided just to focus on Jess and her fabulous footwear! With pieces from Acne to Moschino, there's much to envy in her
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Last night, I was lucky enough to grab a seat at The University...
- Check out Amanda Seyfried's other campaign for Givenchy's a...
- Friends getting married this summer? Check out our pick of...
- Today's dress of the day made me inadvertently make the...
- We've been excited about the release of Kept by debut author...