- Shoewawa Preview: Schuh S/S 2013 Read More »
- Tabitha Simmons: Autumn/Winter 2012 Read More »
- Real life Cinderella shoes you can buy Read More »
- Houndstooth heaven: check out the checks! Read More »
- Sophia Webster's eye-catching collection Read More »
Latest Posts in Gallery
3 January 2012
It's been a fabulous year in shoes, and you can read about all the biggest trends from the past 12 months (plus some predictions for the next!) in our top footwear trends of 2011 post. Within those trends we saw some fantastic examples on the shop shelves, and
6 December 2011
We've seen loads of exciting red carpet looks this week, mostly hailing from Hollywood (where else!?) where Trevor Live, fundraiser event for The Trevor Project took place last night with a host of celebs on board. They made some interesting wardrobe decisions,
6 December 2011
River Island is one of those brands that fell out of favour for a little while but has recently shot back to prominence with some of the strongest high street collections we've seen this year. Check out their footwear offer for spring/summer 2012, when they will
30 November 2011
strong>Debenhams is one of our favourite high street haunts for a wealth of footwear brands, often at ultra-affordable prices. Best of all, the stores are huge and you can grab a bit of coffee and cake to keep you perky while you navigate the fashion aisles!
29 November 2011
Nine West is a global brand that always brings quality and style in equal measure. The preview range for spring/summer is a compact and concise collection featuring only the key pieces for 2012, but we can expect to see many...
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Seen Katy Perry's new look yet? Check out her first ever US...
- They've offered up their first online offering at ASOS and...
- The Duchess of Cambridge stepped out this week in one of our...
- The sales have hit and there are some bargains to be had when...
- H&M have stuck gold yet again with another designer collaboration...