- Shoewawa Preview: Schuh S/S 2013 Read More »
- Tabitha Simmons: Autumn/Winter 2012 Read More »
- Real life Cinderella shoes you can buy Read More »
- Houndstooth heaven: check out the checks! Read More »
- Sophia Webster's eye-catching collection Read More »
Latest Posts in Gallery
18 January 2012
Where do you keep your shoes? I'm guessing that most people will answer this question with 'in my wardrobe', 'under my wardrobe', 'in a heap in the hall' or 'anywhere I can'! Most homes were not designed with the modern-day shoe obsession in mind, so keeping
13 January 2012
Our Editorial Director has some quite spectacular shoes and boots in her collection so this week we've ditched the rest of the team and have decided just to focus on Jess and her fabulous footwear! With pieces from Acne to Moschino, there's much to envy in her
3 January 2012
It's been a fabulous year in shoes, and you can read about all the biggest trends from the past 12 months (plus some predictions for the next!) in our top footwear trends of 2011 post. Within those trends we saw some fantastic examples on the shop shelves, and
6 December 2011
We've seen loads of exciting red carpet looks this week, mostly hailing from Hollywood (where else!?) where Trevor Live, fundraiser event for The Trevor Project took place last night with a host of celebs on board. They made some interesting wardrobe decisions,
6 December 2011
River Island is one of those brands that fell out of favour for a little while but has recently shot back to prominence with some of the strongest high street collections we've seen this year. Check out their footwear offer for spring/summer 2012, when they will
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...