- Shoewawa Preview: Schuh S/S 2013 Read More »
- Tabitha Simmons: Autumn/Winter 2012 Read More »
- Real life Cinderella shoes you can buy Read More »
- Houndstooth heaven: check out the checks! Read More »
- Sophia Webster's eye-catching collection Read More »
Latest Posts in Gallery
10 October 2011
Biker Boots are a key trend for Autumn/Winter 11, which is great news not only for actual motorcyclists, but for those with a realistic expectation of British weather, too. Not only do these boots give your look a rugged and rock-chic edge - they'll work well
5 October 2011
Alexander McQueen's Paris Fashion Week show with Sarah Burton once again at the helm wowed onlookers last night and has inspired us to be more daring and experimental with our footwear. In this case, heels almost disappeared altogether, calling to mind the shoes
3 October 2011
Who said shoes needed heels to look fabulous? Jessie J has recently been flying the flag for flatties, and we are behind her 100%. After all, who can honestly say they go about all their daily duties in heels? Flat shoes, whether they be brogues, loafers or t
20 September 2011
We're heading into the tail end of LFW today, but that hasn't stopped the crowds from turning out in more and more exciting footwear as the days go on. As ever, today's street style round-up features fabulous shoes from designer and high street brands alike:
18 September 2011
Today's footwear gallery snapped on the cobbles of Somerset House takes us (literally) from Prada to Primark, once again showing the ingenuity and creative spirit of the London Fashion Week crowd. Lots of flat-bottomed shoes have appeared this season (perhaps
17 September 2011
London Fashion week is now in full swing, and along with our friends at Catwalk Queen, the Shoewawa team have been all over the shows checking out the hottest trends for spring/summer 2012. The weather here in London has been so pleasant that we can almost
16 September 2011
That fashion baton has been handed over the Atlantic from New York to London, but we won't forget the amazing outfits, accessories and shoes that we spotted amongst the relentlessly hip NYC crowd over the past week. Our scouts were out and about in New York for
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- There are so many beautiful jumpsuits on the virtual high...
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...
- Another day, another afternoon spent lusting after an ASOS...
- After pouring through all of the celebrity coverage from the...
- As expected, it was another wet yet fashionable weekend at...