- Shoewawa Preview: Schuh S/S 2013 Read More »
- Tabitha Simmons: Autumn/Winter 2012 Read More »
- Real life Cinderella shoes you can buy Read More »
- Houndstooth heaven: check out the checks! Read More »
- Sophia Webster's eye-catching collection Read More »
Latest Posts in Gallery
28 October 2011
We've got a whole weekend to party before the big day itself, which means Halloween starts here! Lots of our favourite designers have created seriously spooky shoes in their time, and today's gallery is intended to celebrate freaky footwear. Click on the wobb
11 October 2011
Do you dare to wear fetish? Fashion's darkest secrets has been inspiring looks on the high street this season, and you don't have to wear six-inch ballet boots or padlocks around your ankles to get the look: as our gallery below shoes, many designers have found
10 October 2011
Biker Boots are a key trend for Autumn/Winter 11, which is great news not only for actual motorcyclists, but for those with a realistic expectation of British weather, too. Not only do these boots give your look a rugged and rock-chic edge - they'll work well
5 October 2011
Alexander McQueen's Paris Fashion Week show with Sarah Burton once again at the helm wowed onlookers last night and has inspired us to be more daring and experimental with our footwear. In this case, heels almost disappeared altogether, calling to mind the shoes
3 October 2011
Who said shoes needed heels to look fabulous? Jessie J has recently been flying the flag for flatties, and we are behind her 100%. After all, who can honestly say they go about all their daily duties in heels? Flat shoes, whether they be brogues, loafers or t
20 September 2011
We're heading into the tail end of LFW today, but that hasn't stopped the crowds from turning out in more and more exciting footwear as the days go on. As ever, today's street style round-up features fabulous shoes from designer and high street brands alike:
18 September 2011
Today's footwear gallery snapped on the cobbles of Somerset House takes us (literally) from Prada to Primark, once again showing the ingenuity and creative spirit of the London Fashion Week crowd. Lots of flat-bottomed shoes have appeared this season (perhaps
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...