- Shoewawa Preview: Schuh S/S 2013 Read More »
- Tabitha Simmons: Autumn/Winter 2012 Read More »
- Real life Cinderella shoes you can buy Read More »
- Houndstooth heaven: check out the checks! Read More »
- Sophia Webster's eye-catching collection Read More »
Latest Posts in Gallery
17 September 2011
London Fashion week is now in full swing, and along with our friends at Catwalk Queen, the Shoewawa team have been all over the shows checking out the hottest trends for spring/summer 2012. The weather here in London has been so pleasant that we can almost
16 September 2011
That fashion baton has been handed over the Atlantic from New York to London, but we won't forget the amazing outfits, accessories and shoes that we spotted amongst the relentlessly hip NYC crowd over the past week. Our scouts were out and about in New York for
12 April 2011
Wondering what to expect from the House of Alexander McQueen next season? Our scouts went to check out the footwear collection, and came back with a few choice pieces - some of which may really surprise you. Click on the image below to see them all
25 February 2011
Wedges are the the strongest shoe shape of the season, and nobody does them quite like Dior. From cork-bottomed summer sandals to fierce, razor-edged black python shoes and towering catwalk creations, it's got the look covered, and then some. Click on the ima
21 February 2011
LONDON FASHION WEEK: Falguni and Shane Peacock's ultra Gothic garments demanded some seriously hard-edged footwear, and they certainly got it right with this collection of punk-inspired shoes and boots. We love collections that make us want to go crazy and dress
21 February 2011
London Fashion Week always brings an array of amazing footwear, and you'll find the most exciting styles beyond the confines of the catwalk. Here's the first in our series of street-style galleries for LFW A/W 2011 - featuring some truly adventurous shoes and
4 November 2010
It's hard to believe that Mulberry only started doing footwear a mere handful of seasons ago! Each new collection has brought a fresh crop of inventive, distinctive and highly desirable styles, always in a rainbow of vivid colours that fit perfectly with the
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...