- Shoewawa Preview: Schuh S/S 2013 Read More »
- Tabitha Simmons: Autumn/Winter 2012 Read More »
- Real life Cinderella shoes you can buy Read More »
- Houndstooth heaven: check out the checks! Read More »
- Sophia Webster's eye-catching collection Read More »
Latest Posts in Gallery
3 September 2010
Red is a timeless colour for footwear with a great many deep-rooted fairytale connotations from Hans Christian Anderson's The Red Shoes to Dorothy's iconic ruby slippers. it's a shade that's both mysterious and flamboyant, and can have devastating effects on an
23 August 2010
V-Festival wellies. Our Shoewawa scouts have become experts at welly-spotting now, having already checked out the rainwear at the Secret Garden Party and Camp Bestival. Now, it's the turn of V Festival to show us the rubber...will the traditionally younger crowd
5 August 2010
There was a time when no self-respecting celeb would be seen in anything but the slinkiest of high heels shoes - and that was just the guys. Nowadays though, wedges are perfectly acceptable even for red carpet wear, and the results can be pretty striking Clic
3 August 2010
Camp Bestival, one of the artiest and hippest boutique festivals around, took place this weekend at Lulworth Castle in Dorset. The slightly unsettled forecast mean that plenty of revellers had come well prepared for rain, so we were delighted that OSOYou's Hannah
27 July 2010
The 'mixed' weather forecast in Cambridge this weekend may not have been what Secret Garden Party ravers were hoping for, but as garden party guests changed into their wellies, it meant twice the amount of shoes and boots to ogle for us! And the famously well
26 May 2010
I'm a big fan of Moda in Pelle shoes, and was happy to enjoy a sneak preview of their A/W10 collection. They've made an effort to take note of catwalk trends, as there are hints to various shows in their line ups. Think studs a la Balmain, bows as loved by
31 March 2010
Wedges have crept into fashion's good books once again, having spent years in the dog house with the likes of the kitten heel for company. Now they're everywhere, and luckily for us, they're an easy style to wear. Ms. Shoewawa is still undecided about which w
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...
- Another day, another afternoon spent lusting after an ASOS...
- After pouring through all of the celebrity coverage from the...
- As expected, it was another wet yet fashionable weekend at...
- Rihanna is taking on the power house that is Topshop over a...