- Shoewawa Preview: Schuh S/S 2013 Read More »
- Tabitha Simmons: Autumn/Winter 2012 Read More »
- Real life Cinderella shoes you can buy Read More »
- Houndstooth heaven: check out the checks! Read More »
- Sophia Webster's eye-catching collection Read More »
Latest Posts in Gallery
27 October 2010
It's time to get your Goth on, as the spookiest celebration of the year hits fool whoop this Sunday. Don't miss this opportunity to really dress up - and footwear will make all the difference to your look. From pointed witchy boots to spooky skull-patterned
23 September 2010
The Shoewawa team took a little lunchtime stroll down to Selfridges today, where the Shoe Galleries opened its doors to an excitable public. A 35,000 square-foot shrine to shoes featuring '55,000 pairs of shoes and 4,000 on display'; this really is retail heaven,
3 September 2010
Red is a timeless colour for footwear with a great many deep-rooted fairytale connotations from Hans Christian Anderson's The Red Shoes to Dorothy's iconic ruby slippers. it's a shade that's both mysterious and flamboyant, and can have devastating effects on an
23 August 2010
V-Festival wellies. Our Shoewawa scouts have become experts at welly-spotting now, having already checked out the rainwear at the Secret Garden Party and Camp Bestival. Now, it's the turn of V Festival to show us the rubber...will the traditionally younger crowd
5 August 2010
There was a time when no self-respecting celeb would be seen in anything but the slinkiest of high heels shoes - and that was just the guys. Nowadays though, wedges are perfectly acceptable even for red carpet wear, and the results can be pretty striking Clic
3 August 2010
Camp Bestival, one of the artiest and hippest boutique festivals around, took place this weekend at Lulworth Castle in Dorset. The slightly unsettled forecast mean that plenty of revellers had come well prepared for rain, so we were delighted that OSOYou's Hannah
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...