- Shoewawa Preview: Schuh S/S 2013 Read More »
- Tabitha Simmons: Autumn/Winter 2012 Read More »
- Real life Cinderella shoes you can buy Read More »
- Houndstooth heaven: check out the checks! Read More »
- Sophia Webster's eye-catching collection Read More »
Latest Posts in Gallery
27 July 2010
The 'mixed' weather forecast in Cambridge this weekend may not have been what Secret Garden Party ravers were hoping for, but as garden party guests changed into their wellies, it meant twice the amount of shoes and boots to ogle for us! And the famously well
26 May 2010
I'm a big fan of Moda in Pelle shoes, and was happy to enjoy a sneak preview of their A/W10 collection. They've made an effort to take note of catwalk trends, as there are hints to various shows in their line ups. Think studs a la Balmain, bows as loved by
31 March 2010
Wedges have crept into fashion's good books once again, having spent years in the dog house with the likes of the kitten heel for company. Now they're everywhere, and luckily for us, they're an easy style to wear. Ms. Shoewawa is still undecided about which w
10 March 2010
Not all mothers wear sensible shoes, but most of us will remember the temper tantrums we had outside shoe shops, trying to talk Mum into buying us a pair of mini high heels worthy of Suri Cruise. So in honour of Mums everywhere, as a way of saying thanks for
18 February 2010
The snow may have left us in peace (for now), but with a slightly warmer outlook comes lots and lots of water from the sky. Best put those suede boots aside for now and pull on something shinier and more water-resistant - and luckily, these designer pieces will
14 December 2009
We've talked a lot in recent weeks about how many great styles there are just now for nights on the town, but here they all are, together in one place. Whether you're looking for a cheap and cheerful stiletto you probably won't want to squeeze into to often, or
29 September 2009
Ms. Shoewawa popped along to the first night of London Fashion Weekend on Thursday along with Jess from OSOYou - and being the shameless fashion spies that we are, were just as interested in the shoes on people's feet than what was for sale. With such a well-
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...