- Shoewawa Preview: Schuh S/S 2013 Read More »
- Tabitha Simmons: Autumn/Winter 2012 Read More »
- Real life Cinderella shoes you can buy Read More »
- Houndstooth heaven: check out the checks! Read More »
- Sophia Webster's eye-catching collection Read More »
Latest Posts in Gallery
20 September 2012
Everyone's been talking about Erdem's dreamlike floaty florals at London Fashion Week, but what about the footwear? The shoes were a style we don't often see at shows: T-bar - a shape usually thought to be more suited to the playground than that catwalk. But
18 September 2012
Hot new British design talent Sophia Webster worked with Nicholas Kirkwood before going solo - and his influence in her spring summer 2013 collection is delightfully apparent. Check out our favourites from her display at London Fashion Week!
14 September 2012
Louis Vuitton has created a truly decadent collection of heels and booties for the autumn 2012 season, and we can't get enough of these perfect party shoes. Effortlessly stylish with a heritage LV twist that's been cleverly worked in, these shoes are red carpet
5 September 2012
Jerome C Rousseau is one of those designers who couldn't make a boring or ugly shoe if he set his heart to it. His latest collection is no exception to the rule, and we're loving his delightful range of decorative and pretty occasion shoes, ankle boots, chunky
4 September 2012
White is one of our favourite trends for the coming season though as it's going to be so evocative of snowy winter wonderland scenes once the season hits us. It's not a colour that many of us are familiar with for footwear, but worn in the right way it can really
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- They've offered up their first online offering at ASOS and...
- The Duchess of Cambridge stepped out this week in one of our...
- The sales have hit and there are some bargains to be had when...
- H&M have stuck gold yet again with another designer collaboration...
- Not only did the handsome Henry Holland drop a few lines of...