- Shoewawa Preview: Schuh S/S 2013 Read More »
- Tabitha Simmons: Autumn/Winter 2012 Read More »
- Real life Cinderella shoes you can buy Read More »
- Houndstooth heaven: check out the checks! Read More »
- Sophia Webster's eye-catching collection Read More »
Latest Posts in Gallery
5 September 2012
Jerome C Rousseau is one of those designers who couldn't make a boring or ugly shoe if he set his heart to it. His latest collection is no exception to the rule, and we're loving his delightful range of decorative and pretty occasion shoes, ankle boots, chunky
4 September 2012
White is one of our favourite trends for the coming season though as it's going to be so evocative of snowy winter wonderland scenes once the season hits us. It's not a colour that many of us are familiar with for footwear, but worn in the right way it can really
14 August 2012
Pierre Hardy is one of the most creative high end designers out there at the moment, and we can't help but be inspired by his impressive feats of imagination. His latest collection is for 2013 resort, and the pieces are true eye candy we can't help but love.
9 August 2012
Schuh is one of those all-purpose shoe shops that seems to have something for everyone, whether you live in Converse, like to rock unbranded sandals and slip-ons or want to rock a wild party look. We always look forward to the sales as you can bag a real bargain
7 August 2012
Toe caps are big business in footwear at the moment and there's no better way to add interest and on-trend appeal to court shoes, slingbacks and other styles. The look is going to be huge in autumn/winter 2012, and many of the shops have already bought into the
31 July 2012
With the London Olympics 2012 kicking off last week and sport being on everyone's mind, we've seen sport and casual wear become a key trend for this summer season. Whether it's practical or fashionable, trainers have become the must-haves of this year with the
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...