- Shoewawa Preview: Schuh S/S 2013 Read More »
- Tabitha Simmons: Autumn/Winter 2012 Read More »
- Real life Cinderella shoes you can buy Read More »
- Houndstooth heaven: check out the checks! Read More »
- Sophia Webster's eye-catching collection Read More »
Latest Posts in Gallery
25 July 2012
It's hard to believe that just a fortnight ago we were wearing thick tights and winter boots to the office. There's certainly none of that nonsense at Shoewawa HQ this week, as temperatures in the UK have rocketed to the near-mythical 30 degrees C, and we're
18 July 2012
We had such a hard time picking out an item to feature from Nicholas Kirkwood's spring/summer 2012 collection that we just had to go with them all! Each and every one of these beautiful shoes is a work of art, and if we had to buy just one of them - well - it
17 July 2012
Today, we're checking out the new footwear offering from Topshop for Autumn/Winter 2012. Topshop has a habit of 'getting in first' with its trend-led collections and it hasn't lost a beat in getting this year's autumn/winter collection out on the shop shelves.
10 July 2012
What have you been wearing on your feet this week? Here in London the weather has been so changeable that we've found ourselves wearing wellies in the morning and flip-flops in the afternoon on some days - and deciding what to wear for a night out presents a
5 July 2012
Believe it or not, the Duchess formerly known as Kate Middleton does own other shoes besides her beloved L.K Bennett heels! Her attachment to the shoes is now widely known, and has even drawn criticism from some quarters, but we...
3 July 2012
Footwear designer extraordinaire and Irregular Choice guru Dan Sullivan has created a signature collection - and we absolutely love it to death! Check out the cute sandals, clogs and even shoes without heels in the new range here.
3 July 2012
Check out Atelier Versace's beautiful multi-strap shoes on the catwalk at Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week. The bi-annual event is kind of like a party for designers. While their mainline collections have to be at least, in theory, wearable for real-life occasions,
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...