- What shoes to wear to a wedding... Read More »
- Gallery: The most crazy heels of all time Read More »
- Barbie shoes: Playful style for living Read More »
- Keep it Pretty: classic heels for footwear Read More »
- New footwear find: Shop SENSO's jaw-dropping Read More »
Latest Posts in Heels
17 August 2012
We love it when we come across a new shoe brand we haven't seen before, and instead of producing the usual copies and repeats seen all over the high street, we can actually tell they're doing something different, with direction. That's exactly what happened when
14 August 2012
As we were reminded yesterday, we're real suckers for shoes with stars on them here at Shoewawa HQ. But nothing we've seen has used the motif quite as cleverly as these 'Starrynite' shoes from Jeffrey Campbell - which are totally heelless apart from the star!
10 August 2012
Tree trunk heels are back with a vengeance for A/W 2012, but these trunks are squared off, angular and fierce! Shop our favourites from high street to high end below (click on each shoe for details on where to buy): Topshop Georgie neon yellow, £68 | Nichol
10 August 2012
If you're hankering after a glam studded shoe for nights on the town, this 'Litzy' court from Boohoo.com is a great budget option. At just £25 it's a great way to add some spark to your look without having to splash out on an occasion shoe - unless, of course,
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...