- What shoes to wear to a wedding... Read More »
- Gallery: The most crazy heels of all time Read More »
- Barbie shoes: Playful style for living Read More »
- Keep it Pretty: classic heels for footwear Read More »
- New footwear find: Shop SENSO's jaw-dropping Read More »
Latest Posts in Heels
9 May 2012
Who said you had to use animal skin to create gorgeous shoes inspired by their most exotic patterns and skins? Certainly not Beyond Skin, whose beautiful 'Maggie' heels, pictured above, are currently on sale at a great price. You can pick them up here for just
24 April 2012
If you're one of our UK-based readers, are you feeling proud to be British yet? A full month of awful weather admittedly isn't helping, but with the Jubilee, the 2012 Olympics and a host of other Brit-themed events coming up in the calendar, it's hard not to
17 April 2012
The 'banana' heel made famous most recently by YSL and Miu Miu has become a wardrobe staple this season, and now that brands like ASOS have caught up, you can get the look for significantly less than you could do just a few months ago.
20 March 2012
Resin is like the posher cousin of perspex in footwear at the moment: it's translucent, opulent and makes for a very beautiful heel that's a million miles from the 'stripper shoe' image we once all had of clear platforms, soles and heels. One of the most beautiful
5 March 2012
Neutral shades are going to provide some welcome relief from all the crazy neons, florals and geometric prints we're going to be seeing this summer so let's kick things off with a pretty pair of suede heels from Dune. 'Amelia D' is decorated with a subtle bow
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Last night, I was lucky enough to grab a seat at The University...
- Check out Amanda Seyfried's other campaign for Givenchy's a...
- Friends getting married this summer? Check out our pick of...
- Today's dress of the day made me inadvertently make the...
- We've been excited about the release of Kept by debut author...