- Gallery: The most crazy heels of all time Read More »
- Barbie shoes: Playful style for living Read More »
- Keep it Pretty: classic heels for footwear Read More »
- New footwear find: Shop SENSO's jaw-dropping Read More »
- You Stud! Our Favourite Studded Shoes and Read More »
Latest Posts in Heels
24 April 2012
If you're one of our UK-based readers, are you feeling proud to be British yet? A full month of awful weather admittedly isn't helping, but with the Jubilee, the 2012 Olympics and a host of other Brit-themed events coming up in the calendar, it's hard not to
17 April 2012
The 'banana' heel made famous most recently by YSL and Miu Miu has become a wardrobe staple this season, and now that brands like ASOS have caught up, you can get the look for significantly less than you could do just a few months ago.
20 March 2012
Resin is like the posher cousin of perspex in footwear at the moment: it's translucent, opulent and makes for a very beautiful heel that's a million miles from the 'stripper shoe' image we once all had of clear platforms, soles and heels. One of the most beautiful
5 March 2012
Neutral shades are going to provide some welcome relief from all the crazy neons, florals and geometric prints we're going to be seeing this summer so let's kick things off with a pretty pair of suede heels from Dune. 'Amelia D' is decorated with a subtle bow
24 February 2012
Spring 2012 is going to be awash with pastel colours, from cotton-candy pink and pale lemon denim jeans to cute shoes in baby blues and dusty purples. If this is a new look for you it can be a tricky one to get used to, but once you've got your key pieces in
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- There are so many beautiful jumpsuits on the virtual high...
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...
- Another day, another afternoon spent lusting after an ASOS...
- After pouring through all of the celebrity coverage from the...
- As expected, it was another wet yet fashionable weekend at...