- What shoes to wear to a wedding... Read More »
- Gallery: The most crazy heels of all time Read More »
- Barbie shoes: Playful style for living Read More »
- Keep it Pretty: classic heels for footwear Read More »
- New footwear find: Shop SENSO's jaw-dropping Read More »
Latest Posts in Heels
27 July 2012
How would you like to have these beauties on your dancing feet this weekend? Jimmy Choo has always done celebration shoes particularly well without being too showy or attention-grabbing, and we think that these beautiful little gold pumps would look perfect
6 July 2012
Looking to hit the town hard this weekend? Planning on celebrating something with friends (even if that something is only the end of another week)? You'll be needing some suitable footwear to do it in, and we think it needs to be high, glamorous and statement-making:
27 June 2012
These lippy heels from Charlotte Olympia remind us more than a little bit of Lulu Guinness's bags, which we can only assume is why they've been given the name 'Lulu'. The eternally winning combination of black and red works its usual magic on the shoes, while
21 June 2012
Until now, most Olympic-inspired fashion we've seen has been in the sport-luxe arena: trainers and other sports shoes have dominated, giving those of us who aren't particularly fond of the gym a little bit of a scare! So we were delighted to see that British
19 June 2012
With celebrity fans including Eva Longoria and Jennifer Lawrence, Brian Atwood is flying high with his fabulous footwear just now. The 'Maniac' pump has long been one of the most popular styles, and we love its latest makeover with hundreds of tiny, sunny-gold
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...