- Gallery: The most crazy heels of all time Read More »
- Barbie shoes: Playful style for living Read More »
- Keep it Pretty: classic heels for footwear Read More »
- New footwear find: Shop SENSO's jaw-dropping Read More »
- You Stud! Our Favourite Studded Shoes and Read More »
Latest Posts in Heels
15 December 2011
There was a time when we only needed to show shoes from the front and occasionally, the side. More recently though, it's been really important to show the back of the shoe too, as so many styles out there are getting what we can only call a 'sexy back'!
8 December 2011
Everyone loves a pair of starry shoes, especially when they're super high, covered in sequins and ready to party! With these shoes at your disposal you'll be able to turn outfits from zero to vamp in less than sixty seconds, and I can imagine wanting to keep
16 November 2011
Still on the lookout for those perfect party heels? If your outfit has hints of navy in it, this criss-cross glitter style from Dorothy Perkins would be a great little buy - and we think it has more than a hint of Jimmy Choo about it, too. Never a bad quality
15 November 2011
Michelle Trachtenberg's Georgina Sparks doesn't look like most of the young Mums I've recently spotted in the park, in part due to her choice of footwear, which looks to be a skyscraper high pair of YSL gold heels. It's probably lucky she's got the buggy to hang
14 November 2011
When Jimmy Choo's lighting-up disco shoes first burst on to the scene a few years ago, nobody was quite ready for their colourful, translucent-soled appeal. But now the look is all the rage, and stores like Topshop are happily getting in on the action. What do
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- As Cannes draws to a close, more amazing looks are emerging...
- All Saints have just launched short film, New Music City, the...
- There are so many beautiful jumpsuits on the virtual high...
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...
- Another day, another afternoon spent lusting after an ASOS...