- What shoes to wear to a wedding... Read More »
- Gallery: The most crazy heels of all time Read More »
- Barbie shoes: Playful style for living Read More »
- Keep it Pretty: classic heels for footwear Read More »
- New footwear find: Shop SENSO's jaw-dropping Read More »
Latest Posts in Heels
12 June 2012
There are some shoes that are capable of brightening up the dullest outfit, the darkest day or the most mundane mood that life might want to throw at you (and most of them are red!). These adorable 'Orchid' shoes from Irregular Choice will help you to kick away
8 June 2012
There are some items that every wardrobe needs, and a sparkly pair of high heeled courts is one of them. Many of us buy our more spangly shoes on the cheap, figuring we're only going to wear them once or twice a year. But wouldn't it be great to have a beautifully
7 June 2012
If you've been swept up by the injection of prim-and-proper style that's been coming at us from all directions (much like the rain) over Jubilee weekend, you might be interested in these pointy Topshop numbers that definitely have something of the Queen about
9 May 2012
Who said you had to use animal skin to create gorgeous shoes inspired by their most exotic patterns and skins? Certainly not Beyond Skin, whose beautiful 'Maggie' heels, pictured above, are currently on sale at a great price. You can pick them up here for just
24 April 2012
If you're one of our UK-based readers, are you feeling proud to be British yet? A full month of awful weather admittedly isn't helping, but with the Jubilee, the 2012 Olympics and a host of other Brit-themed events coming up in the calendar, it's hard not to
17 April 2012
The 'banana' heel made famous most recently by YSL and Miu Miu has become a wardrobe staple this season, and now that brands like ASOS have caught up, you can get the look for significantly less than you could do just a few months ago.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...