- What shoes to wear to a wedding... Read More »
- Gallery: The most crazy heels of all time Read More »
- Barbie shoes: Playful style for living Read More »
- Keep it Pretty: classic heels for footwear Read More »
- New footwear find: Shop SENSO's jaw-dropping Read More »
Latest Posts in Heels
20 March 2012
Resin is like the posher cousin of perspex in footwear at the moment: it's translucent, opulent and makes for a very beautiful heel that's a million miles from the 'stripper shoe' image we once all had of clear platforms, soles and heels. One of the most beautiful
5 March 2012
Neutral shades are going to provide some welcome relief from all the crazy neons, florals and geometric prints we're going to be seeing this summer so let's kick things off with a pretty pair of suede heels from Dune. 'Amelia D' is decorated with a subtle bow
24 February 2012
Spring 2012 is going to be awash with pastel colours, from cotton-candy pink and pale lemon denim jeans to cute shoes in baby blues and dusty purples. If this is a new look for you it can be a tricky one to get used to, but once you've got your key pieces in
23 February 2012
If you've been inspired by the Brits, London Fashion Week and the Oscars that are just around the corner now you might be looking to get glammed up in your very own red carpet gear. And if you're doing it on a budget, River Island has a nice little selection of
25 January 2012
All-over sequins may be a bit Christmas party season, but the coming spring and summer is going to be more highly embellished and sparkly than any you've seen before - so brace yourself for bling! The best ways to wear summer sparkle involve lots of bright co
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...