- What shoes to wear to a wedding... Read More »
- Gallery: The most crazy heels of all time Read More »
- Barbie shoes: Playful style for living Read More »
- Keep it Pretty: classic heels for footwear Read More »
- New footwear find: Shop SENSO's jaw-dropping Read More »
Latest Posts in Heels
3 November 2011
While Topshop call these the 'Flame side mesh boot', I'd argue that the look is more zebra or tiger than fiery. Regardless, the final results is a striking piece of footwear made for strutting.The Topshop Ariel Flame Side Mesh Boot is a boot with serious
31 October 2011
If you thought Lego was no longer a major force in fashion design, these toylike new shows from Alexander Wang may give you cause to think again! Colourful and futuristic, they are an exciting fusion of everyday style and evening glamour. Wang has gone back to
27 October 2011
Kron is definitely competing for Irregular Choice's quirky crown, although they're more focussed on vintage than kitsch. These Kron Double Button Heels adopt a new angle on the brogue trend, swapping laces for crossed over button details. The dusky pink
26 October 2011
Tulisa Contostavlos is no stranger to statuesque heels, and it's good to be able to track down her footwear choices to affordable high street establishments from time to time! These feisty platforms, with their fetishy corset-tied toes are very much in keeping
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Following years of speculation, designer duo Dolce and Gabbana...
- Fancy seeing Rita play dress up as her favourite pop star...
- Seen Katy Perry's new look yet? Check out her first ever US...
- They've offered up their first online offering at ASOS and...
- The Duchess of Cambridge stepped out this week in one of our...