- What shoes to wear to a wedding... Read More »
- Gallery: The most crazy heels of all time Read More »
- Barbie shoes: Playful style for living Read More »
- Keep it Pretty: classic heels for footwear Read More »
- New footwear find: Shop SENSO's jaw-dropping Read More »
Latest Posts in Heels
29 December 2011
How's this for the perfect New Year's Eve party shoe? We adore the spearmint-green gemstones that give this style its shimmer: just one of a small collection of Kandee Shoes available to buy now at New Look. They're a little (OK, a lot) more expensive than what
22 December 2011
Some shoes just blow us away the minute we see them, and Charlotte Olympia has an unusually high hit rate when it comes to impressing the Shoewawa team. We see a LOT of shoes, and it's easy to become jaded by the stream of stunning footwear that's brought to
16 December 2011
These shoes look like something the Sugarplum Fairy might wear, which of course makes them ideal footwear for Christmas, New Year and beyond. The beautiful rose-pink glitter that covers them is just gorgeous and we love the curve of the uppers as it slopes along
15 December 2011
There was a time when we only needed to show shoes from the front and occasionally, the side. More recently though, it's been really important to show the back of the shoe too, as so many styles out there are getting what we can only call a 'sexy back'!
8 December 2011
Everyone loves a pair of starry shoes, especially when they're super high, covered in sequins and ready to party! With these shoes at your disposal you'll be able to turn outfits from zero to vamp in less than sixty seconds, and I can imagine wanting to keep
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...