- What shoes to wear to a wedding... Read More »
- Gallery: The most crazy heels of all time Read More »
- Barbie shoes: Playful style for living Read More »
- Keep it Pretty: classic heels for footwear Read More »
- New footwear find: Shop SENSO's jaw-dropping Read More »
Latest Posts in Heels
16 November 2011
Still on the lookout for those perfect party heels? If your outfit has hints of navy in it, this criss-cross glitter style from Dorothy Perkins would be a great little buy - and we think it has more than a hint of Jimmy Choo about it, too. Never a bad quality
15 November 2011
Michelle Trachtenberg's Georgina Sparks doesn't look like most of the young Mums I've recently spotted in the park, in part due to her choice of footwear, which looks to be a skyscraper high pair of YSL gold heels. It's probably lucky she's got the buggy to hang
14 November 2011
When Jimmy Choo's lighting-up disco shoes first burst on to the scene a few years ago, nobody was quite ready for their colourful, translucent-soled appeal. But now the look is all the rage, and stores like Topshop are happily getting in on the action. What do
10 November 2011
Missguided.com has been doing a decent line in round-toed platforms in recent months. These Silvana Colour Block Suede Platform Shoes are a great example, with their contrasting purple and grey suede-effect uppers and brown platforms. It's a classy take on
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...