- What shoes to wear to a wedding... Read More »
- Gallery: The most crazy heels of all time Read More »
- Barbie shoes: Playful style for living Read More »
- Keep it Pretty: classic heels for footwear Read More »
- New footwear find: Shop SENSO's jaw-dropping Read More »
Latest Posts in Heels
20 October 2011
Yesterday, I spotted a double rainbow outside after a particularly hard downpour. It was a nice reminder that there's always a silver lining to some bad weather. In the same way, the chilly weather might mean you have to put away your flip flops and open-toed
19 October 2011
Jimmy Choo's Kershaw is one of our all-time favourite styles. It has two major drawbacks, however: (1) It's sold out everywhere and (2) it costs over a grand. Not one to be put off, however, Ms. Shoewawa has scoured the high street for similar styles, and has
13 October 2011
With Mad Men still dominating the hearts of fashion and TV lovers everywhere, it's no surprise to see a rise in the number of pointed, ladylike heels in stores. It's a strong contrast to the fetish shoes we've been discussing this week, but a great buy if
12 October 2011
Love brogues but hate flat shoes? At 5"1 I'm certainly more comfortable with a bit of lift, so I was delighted when the preppy style started to gain a bit of height. D&G were responsible for the first high brogue shoe we drooled over, and since then, the
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Last night, I was lucky enough to grab a seat at The University...
- Check out Amanda Seyfried's other campaign for Givenchy's a...
- Friends getting married this summer? Check out our pick of...
- Today's dress of the day made me inadvertently make the...
- We've been excited about the release of Kept by debut author...