- Gallery: The most crazy heels of all time Read More »
- Barbie shoes: Playful style for living Read More »
- Keep it Pretty: classic heels for footwear Read More »
- New footwear find: Shop SENSO's jaw-dropping Read More »
- You Stud! Our Favourite Studded Shoes and Read More »
Latest Posts in Heels
19 October 2011
Jimmy Choo's Kershaw is one of our all-time favourite styles. It has two major drawbacks, however: (1) It's sold out everywhere and (2) it costs over a grand. Not one to be put off, however, Ms. Shoewawa has scoured the high street for similar styles, and has
13 October 2011
With Mad Men still dominating the hearts of fashion and TV lovers everywhere, it's no surprise to see a rise in the number of pointed, ladylike heels in stores. It's a strong contrast to the fetish shoes we've been discussing this week, but a great buy if
12 October 2011
Love brogues but hate flat shoes? At 5"1 I'm certainly more comfortable with a bit of lift, so I was delighted when the preppy style started to gain a bit of height. D&G were responsible for the first high brogue shoe we drooled over, and since then, the
5 October 2011
Could these shoes be any more perfect for autumn? OK, technically it looks like another platform, but with the dark green suede upper and wooden block heel and platform, it almost has a nature-inspired feel. Not only does it look perfect for a day walking
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- As the rain continued to pour down on day two of Cannes, out...
- Check out what Emma Watson and the rest of the cast from Th...
- The lovely Emma Watson has hit the ground running at the Cannes...
- Yes, todays dress of the day is in fact FOUR dresses, but just...
- Check out all the highlights from the red carpet at the 2013...