- What shoes to wear to a wedding... Read More »
- Gallery: The most crazy heels of all time Read More »
- Barbie shoes: Playful style for living Read More »
- Keep it Pretty: classic heels for footwear Read More »
- New footwear find: Shop SENSO's jaw-dropping Read More »
Latest Posts in Heels
3 November 2011
Minna Parikka have a bit of a soft spot for hearts. Remember when we featured her patent Mary Jane heels back in 2009, with the cut out heart detail? Apparently, her brand aim is to create shoes with "romantic hearts, playful kisses and seductive
3 November 2011
While Topshop call these the 'Flame side mesh boot', I'd argue that the look is more zebra or tiger than fiery. Regardless, the final results is a striking piece of footwear made for strutting.The Topshop Ariel Flame Side Mesh Boot is a boot with serious
31 October 2011
If you thought Lego was no longer a major force in fashion design, these toylike new shows from Alexander Wang may give you cause to think again! Colourful and futuristic, they are an exciting fusion of everyday style and evening glamour. Wang has gone back to
27 October 2011
Kron is definitely competing for Irregular Choice's quirky crown, although they're more focussed on vintage than kitsch. These Kron Double Button Heels adopt a new angle on the brogue trend, swapping laces for crossed over button details. The dusky pink
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...