- Gallery: The most crazy heels of all time Read More »
- Barbie shoes: Playful style for living Read More »
- Keep it Pretty: classic heels for footwear Read More »
- New footwear find: Shop SENSO's jaw-dropping Read More »
- You Stud! Our Favourite Studded Shoes and Read More »
Latest Posts in Heels
4 October 2011
Melting is what we've all been doing these last few weeks, as the hottest October on record brought us an early autumn surprise. But I'd happily wear these quirky and original heels right through until the snowdrops start to bloom, as I think they'd look amazing
30 September 2011
I've often dreamed about owning a pair of Rupert Sanderson shoes: they're just so beautifully designed and constructed, always with an original design feature or two and, of course, lashings of class. This style is interesting because it incorporates some of
29 September 2011
I initially spotted these in the animal-print version, and fell for the combination of leopard print, red sole and cut out detail. You can have a peek at it here, from the Barney's website.Unfortunately, I couldn't find that particular version in the
29 September 2011
Hello KG by Kurt Geiger heels! Or are they?They've certainly got the thick round toe, skinny heel and sparkly bow detail. But they're actually from...a much cheaper place. They're from Boohoo.com, and they're only £30.If you're looking for a pair of party
13 September 2011
Mary Portas' footwear collaboration with Clarks has proven so popular that a 1000-strong mailing list has had to be drawn up to cope with demand for her red and fuchsia 'La Magdalene' shoe (pictured).
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- There are so many beautiful jumpsuits on the virtual high...
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...
- Another day, another afternoon spent lusting after an ASOS...
- After pouring through all of the celebrity coverage from the...
- As expected, it was another wet yet fashionable weekend at...